Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
E129485D-5087-459F-8D43-69AFC4121554.jpeg
for the watch im assuiming/?

Hows it work if you wanna go to Apple to cop the phone but you owe lease payments on your trade in? Can I do it all in store or do I need to go through my carrier.

This phone is better looking than I thought it would be. Looks high quality. I got the silver. The back is sort of a pearl white.

It's not that bigger, just a little taller. Not really noticeable to me. The flat edges bring me back to the 5. Still feels fine in the hand to me.

Unless you're a small dude or have small hands I don't see the problem using it. I've always had the biggest or max phone.

This phone is better looking than I thought it would be. Looks high quality. I got the silver. The back is sort of a pearl white.

It's not that bigger, just a little taller. Not really noticeable to me. The flat edges bring me back to the 5. Still feels fine in the hand to me.

Unless you're a small dude or have small hands I don't see the problem using it. I've always had the biggest or max phone.
Dope! Waiting for mines. Good to hear.

Yeah this Max is a beast. Love it. So glad I waited it out and didn’t jump on the regular Pro. This screen size is bananas—not overly huge but the difference is def noticeable when compared to the 11 Pro Max.

Oddly enough it feels lighter b/c I’m using a Caudabe Veil now, where as I was rockin the Apple leather and silicon cases on the 11 PM.

auto sync transfer data is cool, seems much easier but its buggy right now, keeps erroring out and might have to go to the store...

PS5 yesterday and my 12 Max today.
#christmasinNovember 😂
I missed having the larger screen. I have zero complaints with the phone. I got the graphite, but that blue is 🔥

Back
Top Bottom