Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I wish they would have kept the same size as the max before. It seems more bulkier now.

or you could have just gotten a 12 Pro

The phone is only minimally taller than a iPhone 7 and 8 Plus and 11 Pro Max.

Last years phone was 3.06 inches versus 3.07 for this year.

Small hand dudes complaining :smh:

Phone probably feels way better because it’s square thickness

does feel different and big in hand. Beautiful tho

Meanwhile my 12 pro max comes Tuesday :pimp:

Can you guys post that link for the screen protectors again?

just picked up my case
Gonna get a black one too eventually

feels way bigger than my xs max for some reason
CE82F07E-BAE7-46E8-98B8-5B19DF13FA42.jpeg
95DFE9ED-6CDA-4377-BF4F-AEAD30CC14B7.jpeg

Screen Protector

I am going to exchange my silicone case for leather as any and everything seems to stick to this silicone it seems. Plus I red. Not sure how it’s going to look in a few months tho.

Picking up an iPhone 12 Pro later today from the Apple store. Woop woop!
For anyone with a chase sapphire preferred or reserved credit card, they’re offering 25-50% more points when used with Apple products through their portal OR you can use your points to Pay off a grocery store or home improvement store purchase with the 25-50% more points.
I went and bought $1,000 Apple gift card from safeway and purchased phone through Apple. Got “$250” off the phone, if I had the reserved card I would’ve got $50O off.
I could’ve easily used their portal for Apple products but I didn’t want to deal with the 4-6 week shipping or returns had something went wrong.

Last edited:
Screen Protector

I am going to exchange my silicone case for leather as any and everything seems to stick to this silicone it seems. Plus I red. Not sure how it’s going to look in a few months tho.
Yea I like that red color I was disappointed it was silicone I thought it was leather. I got the greenish/blue leather case and I’ll eventually get a black one too

Got my phone friday
but the speaker pretty trash tbh no noticeable imporvement compared to the XS max i had

camera is pretty clean
I was gonna say the same thing referring to the speakers, doesn’t really seem like an improvement at all. I thought they were improved in the 11 pro max and just a tad bit more with 12 pro max but not really noticeable coming from xs max. I do have to say I tried spider verse yesterday with Dolby vision and Dolby atmos and did enjoy it

Speaker sounds loud af compared to my old phone. Had an xs max from launch day so maybe sound quality deteriorated?
I use the speaker frequently and I can notice a huge difference

Yea I like that red color I was disappointed it was silicone I thought it was leather. I got the greenish/blue leather case and I’ll eventually get a black one too

I was nervous about the red discoloring after a while so I decided on black leather. Just waiting on Target to let me know when I can come grab it. I copped the MagSafe Charger too.

Right now I just have the black leather apple case, I usually get one leather case and one silicone case. This is day 3 having the 12PM and I gotta say I’m glad I made the switch. No complaints, starting to get used to the size, and the battery is much better than my 11Pro.

How's the silicon?

I currently have a Spigen clear and saddle brown Apple

I have to go take these air pod pros eventually and I was going to look at the silicon or get another leather.

I can't mess with that clear Apple, that circle on the back is too much. That's extremely obnoxious to tell everyone you have a new iPhone.

My MagSafe charger should be here in a couple of days.

Hopefully they'll get some good Magsafe car accessories.

Random, but what route do you guys go for insurance? Through carrier or AppleCare?
Currently have it through my carrier.

Got the 12 mini and it’s solid so far. I’m a fan of small phones so I had to get it.

Random, but what route do you guys go for insurance? Through carrier or AppleCare?
Currently have it through my carrier.

Got the 12 mini and it’s solid so far. I’m a fan of small phones so I had to get it.

Apple.

Not sure how it works in the US, but in Canada if you get insurance thru the carrier, they actually send your phones to unauthorized repair shops who use fake parts to fix your phone. It’s a joke.

My friend last year had her screen replaced using one of these shops and it didn’t work properly after that. We went to Apple and they said the warranty was void cause it was a fake part.

Im on the monthly Apple care plan personally.

I use insurance, because I have a $1,000 phone and I've cracked my screen a couple of times.

I've used carrier and AppleCare. Currently have carrer and deciding if I want to continue with that and not continue with Applecare, because who knows about Apple Stores and the pandemic.

You can pay AppleCare monthly or at once.

AppleCare is monthly? Thought it was a one time payment for a couple hundred?

there’s a monthly option, around $10/month, maybe less for you in the states.

you pay a bit more in the long run

found this online:
iPhone 12 Pro, 12 Pro Max, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XS, XS Max, and X
Standard AppleCare+: one-time fee of $200 or $10 per month.

Including loss and theft protection: $270 or $13.50 per month.

iPhone 12, 12 Mini, 11, XR, and 8 Plus
Standard AppleCare+: $150 or $8 per month.

Including loss and theft protection: $220 or $11.50 per month.

Back
Top Bottom