Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Did you guys note that ATT deal is for 36 months?

yeah I noticed that when I was messing around with it and was a deal breaker for me. The hell they lock-in folks in for 3 years for. At least Verizon give yo the option of picking 24 or 30

:smh:

So this goes on sale tomorrow? It better be an easy preorder since all yall sticking with your phones

71F8D516-94AA-4E01-8F3B-BD3BCF541199.gif

same here, rocking an 8plus and runs like a champ. I actually wanted a smaller phone but the mini is waaay too small. I think the X and 11 pros are the perfect size. 12 pro went a lil larger.

i'm just now getting to the point where the battery can use a change, perhaps i'll just switch it out & continue to wait for the 14.... because there is absolutely nothing wrong with this phone.

I still have series 1 🤣🤣🤣. Think I’m going to upgrade to Apple Watch SE though, skip series 7 until
New design hopefully with series 8.
Same. Mine is mostly for cosmetics and jogging stuff I don’t actually care about, doesn’t help that the thing can’t go 12hrs before it’s ready to die. I still use Gen2 AirPods with the non-wireless charge case, still good enough as far as I’m concerned.

New AirPods would be dope, especially the Pros. Hope we get them soon

My bro copped me Pros and I honestly dont like em as much as the regular Airpods. The sound is cool but its not that great (crisp and smooth but not that loud) and I dont care so much for the transparency and noise cancelling features. Dont like the feeling of the silicone ear tips either, not this product but just ear tips that go in the canal in general. Feel bad, shoudda been like hey man thanks but swap these for the regular Airpods and save yourself the difference.

My bro copped me Pros and I honestly dont like em as much as the regular Airpods. The sound is cool but its not that great (crisp and smooth but not that loud) and I dont care so much for the transparency and noise cancelling features. Dont like the feeling of the silicone ear tips either, not this product but just ear tips that go in the canal in general. Feel bad, shoudda been like hey man thanks but swap these for the regular Airpods and save yourself the difference.

so are the regular air pods the ones that are like the old wired headphones? I hate headphones/buds that have to shove the silicone in your ear. They never fit right and hurt my ears.

Best iphone case best screen protectors to get for this new phone lets hear it :nerd:

low keyhype havent bought a new iphone on rd since the 7 i feel lit :pimp:

Last edited:
always been a fan of apple leather cases, but stopped using it due to the cutout at the bottom.

i'm glad that changed recently (last year?) and the entire phone is covered. prob one of the dumbest design decisions ever

i ordered one with my iPhone 13 (regular), looking forward to it.

Best iphone case best screen protectors to get for this new phone lets hear it :nerd:

low keyhype havent bought a new iphone on rd since the 7 i feel lit :pimp:
Zagg screen protectors. They do warranty replacements for free if they shatter. If your screen cracks with their product on, they can give up to $150 toward screen repair.

Last edited:
I always get Spigen tempered glass. Never had a problem and they're easy to put on.

and I'm simple Apple leather
always been a fan of apple leather cases, but stopped using it due to the cutout at the bottom.

i'm glad that changed recently (last year?) and the entire phone is covered. prob one of the dumbest design decisions ever

Are the leather ones worth $50 though? Saw some reviews saying the silicone peel off eventually

I was looking at getting something Clear but they always yellow eventually. I’ve had 1 case on my old iPod that barely yellowed after 5 years but no idea who made that

Wait what? Having a cutout at the bottom for the charger is a bad design decision? How?

Going to go with the 13 Pro Max in Graphite. I’ll just give my 12 Pro Max to my nephew or something.

Switched from graphite to Sierra blue after looking at a few images. Don’t want to be flashy but it feels like it’s time to get another color than the space gray/jet black/graphite. We’ll see how it goes
D6C48E27-205C-4662-8525-ED73B080D8CA.jpeg

how easy was that to change at this point. I kinda want to do a color other than dark now :lol: and if all fails I can pick up a skin or case

can you flat out just exchange with Apple after you get it for a diff phone? Could be an option after delivery froday

Wait what? Having a cutout at the bottom for the charger is a bad design decision? How?

No what they meant is previously instead a fully enclosed case the port area at the bottom wasn’t covered with openings. It was all just open (a big cutout instead of port cutouts

Back
Top Bottom