Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Switching back to the Apple Eco from Samsung/Android. Had the Note 20 Ultra, and preordered the 13 Pro Max in graphite (256g). Then proceeded to Best Buy and picked up a 20w charging brick, MagSafe charger, red silicon case (preorder) and the AirPods Max in space gray. Need to grab the series 7 when its released.

ATT giving me 800 for my X :lol:
How could i say no lol

thats wild man. Hell of a deal for a 4-year old phone. Verizon is only offering me $148 trade-in according to its website. Other sites are offering more. No thanks!

EDIT: the offer you’re talking about is thru Apple’s site and selecting the specific carrier 👍🏽

Last edited:
Switching back to the Apple Eco from Samsung/Android. Had the Note 20 Ultra, and preordered the 13 Pro Max in graphite (256g). Then proceeded to Best Buy and picked up a 20w charging brick, MagSafe charger, red silicon case (preorder) and the AirPods Max in space gray. Need to grab the series 7 when its released.
Bruh went all out. You copping a macbook and ipad also? :lol:

thats wild man. Hell of a deal for a 4-year old phone. Verizon is only offering me $148 trade-in according to its website. Other sites are offering more. No thanks!

EDIT: the offer you’re talking about is thru Apple’s site and selecting the specific carrier 👍🏽

na that was thru att

i did my order thru them

New wallet case just came in from Burkley Case and I got a bit intimidated about switching back to the +size model after firing from the 6+ to the iPhone X for two years but I’ll stick with it. And after what my phones been through from being dropped to being shut on by a car hood it’s still flawless. The case has taken a beating though but I’ll swear by it. I don’t think I can go back to having a normal wallet.
D5B0106A-DD1E-417A-9008-B8BCF24379EE.jpeg
74B33638-F18A-4395-8453-C029A60FF799.jpeg
FD42D034-4D98-465C-BBFC-50643698B8F3.jpeg
58EF387E-DC47-497E-9C6F-4849DC98DF0C.jpeg
697D7B12-6E6B-4BC1-977B-218D37F779D6.jpeg

been getting wallet cases with the detachable leather cases from burkley case (now called black brook case) since my 6+, X, 11 pro max and ill be doing the same for my 13 pro max. kinda not happy that theyve made it more expensive by splitting up the wallet from the case but theyve got my money regardless. best leather ive seen on a leather iphone case including apple's.

Probably going with the horween brown case + wallet
1632151668931.png
1632151683216.png

Also just got shipping from verizon

iOS 15 is interesting so far - I think I like the new browser bar. Always takes a while to get used to it though.

gahdamn you gettin the whole lineup

don’t forget the MacBook air tags and iPad

Are you guys doing the 14.8 update THEN 15? Or jumping straight to 15?

Ios 15 has a temporary icloud storage to back up your phone before you upgrade. Might as well get all that out the way instead of standing there waiting for everything to download, transfer etc

ah ok. Will do Friday when I have both in hand

Verizon got any trade in deals. My girl has a 11 pro in mint condition. Seeing wild trade ins from carriers but nothing from Verizon

Verizon got any trade in deals. My girl has a 11 pro in mint condition. Seeing wild trade ins from carriers but nothing from Verizon

if she wants to upgrade, use verizon thru the apple store. Unfortunately VZW isn’t really advertising the same deals on their site

Look on their site or the home page of the app. I got 1000 for my 12 pro with the cracked back.

I wonder how long it’s going to be before dBrand releases the teardown skin.

gahdamn you gettin the whole lineup

don’t forget the MacBook air tags and iPad
How's the tags work?
Never really been into the tablets. I've always been good with my '13 MacBook Pro. I got the M1 MBP beginning of this year which is why I said I would get the next iPhone. So I'll skip the iPad. I am curious what all the tags do tho.

Back
Top Bottom