Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
With the new os, is putting the battery percentage on the top status bar still not available? So dumb when they got rid of it.

Was this the one that used to come with iPads? We have like 3 of them but only 2 iPads. Can’t imagine that’s what came with the old iPhones (my last one was 3G and 4G)

anyway what’s the wattage on this, anyone know?

image.jpg

Was this the one that used to come with iPads? We have like 3 of them but only 2 iPads. Can’t imagine that’s what came with the old iPhones (my last one was 3G and 4G)

image.jpg

Pretty sure that’s 10W, I got 1 somewhere around the house from an old iPad air

image.jpg
Yeah that’s it. They came in 10w and 12w. The iphone 11 pro max had the 18w and now there’s 20w.

With the new os, is putting the battery percentage on the top status bar still not available? So dumb when they got rid of it.

swipe down from the right side of the notification bar and you’ll see it. But yes they got rid of the percentile # w/o doing this

Anyone else with the 13pro/max that before updating to the new iOS the refresh rate was really smooth? I feel like after updating to iOS 15 scrolling through apps and web browsers seem blurry/ fuzzy

Broke down and just ordered the Pro Max instead of keep calling around hoping someone had one in stock..Should be here in about a week..Went with the 256gb which will be a welcomed change from my XS Max 64gb (plus the little bit of extra storage I pay .99/month for)..

8048F9E1-B0A4-4EF6-ABC9-841EAFED97EB.jpeg

Got shipping confirmation Monday arrived yesterday
The battery on the 13PM is phenomenal! Facebook Instagram safari and iMessage since I took it off the charger at 5:30am it’s now 10:30 and the battery percentage is at 90%
Meh, we hear this every year. Holla at us in a year, bet safari or YT is knocking off 10% every half hour possibly more.

Meh, we hear this every year. Holla at us in a year, bet safari or YT is knocking off 10% every half hour possibly more.

But it’s in the best interest of the carriers to offer these ridiculously high trade-in offers to get people to keep upgrading as soon as one year in. It’s the only way to lock them in as a customer now and people can’t pass up the allure of a “free” phone so that battery will be someone else’s problem.

Reactions: ace
Battery replacements are a thing. New phone models are like madden videogames, same thing every year but people happily get it every year.

Tested both the leather and silicone case and the leather is way better. Perfect grip and slightly thinner.

The silicone was still good, but would often get stuck in my pockets and also attract more lint on the case/edges of the phone near the screen.

If you have the extra $10 to spare and want to use an official Apple case then go for it.

Now I gotta go wait in line for 20min just to return a case at Apple :smh:

Anyone having PIP sound issues?

FaceTime works but with using the yahoo sports app I can watch and browse but no sound.

Last edited:
Gen 2 AirPods worth the buy on sale right now?

I know there supposedly supposed to be coming with new version but I’m also not trying to drop a bunch of money on headphones

Back
Top Bottom