Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Gen 2 AirPods worth the buy on sale right now?

I know there supposedly supposed to be coming with new version but I’m also not trying to drop a bunch of money on headphones
The pros are worth the noise canceling alone. Target has them on sale. Extra 5% off if you pay with red card

The pros are worth the noise canceling alone. Target has them on sale. Extra 5% off if you pay with red card

yeah but silicone tips never fit well in my ears and the random pairs I have similar hurt after so long

can The pros combat this

yeah but silicone tips never fit well in my ears and the random pairs I have similar hurt after so long

can The pros combat this

so, i had regular airpods and they were worthless. they'd fallout if i moved even a little. ended up selling them and getting the pros. they fit way better. i can go on runs, do hiit and they might shift the slightest bit. never had a problem with them hurting. i’ve used them for a 4-5 hours straight on a flight before

so, i had regular airpods and they were worthless. they'd fallout if i moved even a little. ended up selling them and getting the pros. they fit way better. i can go on runs, do hiit and they might shift the slightest bit. never had a problem with them hurting. i’ve used them for a 4-5 hours straight on a flight before
I heard they have memory foam tips you can swap them out with. Heard they’re good but never tried them.

thanks for the info.

so I have a pair of akg from my galaxy s8+ that are buds and they hurt. The power beats I have from years ago Don’t hurt BUT they don’t stay on/in my ears all that well even with the thing that clips on your ear.

I’ll have to ask them about their return policy just in case

15.0.1 out

*edit

unlock with apple watch fixed :pimp:
Downloading now
1633125670626.gif

I hate fedex. I was supposed to get my Pro yesterday but they've been dragging their feet. The delivery was delayed to today and its now 3PM PST and still nothing.

I hate fedex. I was supposed to get my Pro yesterday but they've been dragging their feet. The delivery was delayed to today and its now 3PM PST and still nothing.
UPS is no better. They faked a delivery attempt and I saw the truck leaving so I ended up driving to the plant a few miles away to pick it up the next day. So there’s issues everywhere right now

This waiting for my new ProMax to get here is some BS..The case I ordered from bape will get here 5 days before my phone..smh..

Have any of y'all with the 13 bought a screen/camera lens protector?..I've never had one on any phone I've had and wanted to know your thoughts on getting one or both?..What brand did you get?..Will they fit with any case?..

Have any of y'all with the 13 bought a screen/camera lens protector?..I've never had one on any phone I've had and wanted to know your thoughts on getting one or both?..What brand did you get?..Will they fit with any case?..
I always thought they were silly but have actually seen a few people in public lately with it.

idk .. I’m going without That

8E0260A9-058C-47E7-83CF-C7020F9AE6EE.jpeg

Posted a few pages back, bought off amazon in a pack of 3, goes well with apple leather case, sits flush n smooth

Back
Top Bottom