Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I didn't care for the keynote yesterday, it's just Apple trying to finesse more money out of consumers. :smh:

The only things I did like:
The new Purple/Blue colors
48 MP camera
The motion feature for video to make them more stabilized
Swipe feature for APP's to adjust volume

Still not buying it though. :lol:

P.S
Who the hell asked for a "always-on" feature? Not about to kill my battery. :lol:

PO

Last edited by a moderator:
I noticed on Apple's site only the base 13 is available to purchase moving forward. Can't consumers get what's left of the 13 Pro or Pro Max through Apple?

No.

The always remove the Pro's/Pro Max the day of the new announcements because they want people to buy the new model.

You can still buy them through carriers though at a discounted price. Should be $100 off the current price or so until inventory is depleted.

PO

Screenshot_20220908-134935_Instagram.jpg

y'all be careful this release. Its an evil world we live in

I didn't care for the keynote yesterday, it's just Apple trying to finesse more money out of consumers. :smh:

The only things I did like:
The new Purple/Blue colors
48 MP camera
The motion feature for video to make them more stabilized
Swipe feature for APP's to adjust volume

Still not buying **** though. :lol:

P.S
Who the hell asked for a "always-on" feature? Not about to kill my battery. :lol:

PO

Thank you

Nothing worth buying unless u 3 gens behind iphone wise and dont have any of the other accessories

sticking with my 12 pro Max guess its time to order a new case lol

interested in the ultra watch tho but I have a series 7 that only gets used when I work out

pretty lackluster event
I got the same phone. Your battery doesn't deplete faster than when you first had it? That's pretty much the only reason I want to upgrade.

Have a 13 pro , pretty much going to the 14 pro for the camera lol smh

I take enough photos/ vids to justify it

Just got in my M2 Air. Anyone have good dock suggestions? I'm just looking for a cheap option that I can plug in USB-A, HDMI, and SD card.

Reliable company. I use their docking station for my M1 Mac Mini and have used the older version of this adapter when I had a MBP.

Damn 30 bucks a month for ultra is pretty enticing. Too bad it’s for 2 years. By then the ultra 3 probably will come out :lol:

The black is darker than graphite but I want them to go full midnight on that mf

Until then.. im grabbing this purple jawn while they have it cause the pros switch yearly on that exclusive color

Back
Top Bottom