• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
FcFEMaoaIAAz-uJ

Not as dark as I would like, but way better than the graphite/space grey of recent years. Can’t wait

Caramel/carmel
Tomatoe/tomahtah

Same thing really.

Still debating pro or pro max.

Using this 6.1” 13 has been pretty much perfect with my hand size and 1 handedness use.

Im gonna knock myself out when I fall asleep looking at my phone above my face and drop the pro max - heard them o’s are heavy

Last edited:
Still debating pro or pro max.

Using this 6.1” 13 has been pretty much perfect with my hand size and 1 handedness use.

Im gonna knock myself out when I fall asleep looking at my phone above my face and drop the pro max - heard them o’s are heavy
I’m in the same boat. Debating on pro or pro max.

gonna go to tmobile tomorrow to preorder my 14 pro max. how early you think ill need to be there before open to be in the first batch of phones next friday? I was thinking about getting there at 9 am (opens at 10)

you boutta line up?

You can’t pre order it on their website?

the worker told me they arent doing online orders until sept 14 but are unsure if those orders will deliver by next friday or not so im considering lining up an hour early tomorrow to lock my phone in

Man there's really just some minor that bothers me on iPhone.

Why can't I mute the iMessage whoosh sound without disabling notification sound?

Also, thoughts on a Apple Watch Series 5 in 2022? Never tried a watch, but got a buddy who's probably willing to sell me his for less than $100.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the same phone. Your battery doesn't deplete faster than when you first had it? That's pretty much the only reason I want to upgrade.

My 12 pm is a day one phone and my battery health says peak capacity is 88% whats yours?

Maybe i should just have them replace my battery and get a new case i will be good for another year.

Last edited:
This year I might go 6’1 pro over 6’7 pro. Black vs purple is interesting after breaking the black cycle and going with sierra blue last year. No case is the play, after a year going case less I could never go back to putting a case on.

Yeah I’ve always been black from clothes to my electronics, broke the cycle last year and got the 12 Pro in Pop Smoke blue. :lol:

Also, thoughts on a Apple Watch Series 5 in 2022? Never tried a watch, but got a buddy who's probably willing to sell me his for less than $100.

Do you work out?

Helps me with sleep tracking, notifications and Apple Pay

Back
Top Bottom