Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
The reviewers that get sent the phone early by Apple, I take their reviews with a grain of salt. They wanna stay on Apples good side so the review units keep flowin, so it's usually all positives. MKBHD usually keeps it 100 though. No one is worse than that iJustin chick...

The whole point of a notification is for it to be in your face in the center.

Having a single notification on the bottom of your screen is one of the dumber ideas Apple has had.

Yeah, I think they should give you an option as to where to have it.

New phones are always like that though. I'll be impressed to hear this 6 months later.

PO

Facts. :lol:

The reviewers that get sent the phone early by Apple, I take their reviews with a grain of salt. They wanna stay on Apples good side so the review units keep flowin, so it's usually all positives. MKBHD usually keeps it 100 though. No one is worse than that iJustin chick...

Yeah I find him to be straight up and blunt at times where it comes to Apple's odd choices. Was interesting to see soooooo many people at the Apple Event. Like, will Apple have to do a cut-off at some point? just seems like in 2022 everyone is a tech Youtuber, and while it's not easy to build up a following and platform it seemed like every Tom, **** and Harry got invited. :lol:

+MrMobile
MobileTechReview
Flossing Carter
JerryRigEverything

I go through these channels before I buy a phone, The Verge, CNET, Engadget, UAC are the ones I go to if I want something casual.

The Verge was my go to but their web site revamp is garbage. Can’t tell where one story begins and the other ends
Just checked it out. I agree, I don't want paragraph blog post mixed in with linked articles. It's a mess.

When it comes to websites. I stick to PhoneArena, Engadget, and Anandtech.

I was able to hit up Apple this morning and get a 14PM in SB scheduled for delivery between 10:30-12 today.

I'm not getting, but just wanted to check demand, & I can get any Pro/Pro Max in any color or size from Apple.com as fast as 2 hours & as late as tomorrow.

Either demand is not there or they made way more than they usually do.

PO

trcking my fedex while at work.

leaving the office around 12ish so i should be good to receive it if FedEx doesn't surprise me with dropping it off early lol

Also 13pro cases really won't fit the 14pro since Apple decided to make mm changes. I'll have to raw dog it till I find a fire clear case to show off that purp

The whole point of a notification is for it to be in your face in the center.

Having a single notification on the bottom of your screen is one of the dumber ideas Apple has had.

Makes sense with the size of the phone and using it with one hand

I'm not getting, but just wanted to check demand, & I can get any Pro/Pro Max in any color or size from Apple.com as fast as 2 hours & as late as tomorrow.

PO

I think i read estimates are Apple wanted approximately 50+ million iphone 14s, with the majority of them being pro models. I could be wrong or incorrect figures

SMH got hit with the delivery delay from fed ex for one of my phones for today and the other doesn't show any movement since label created yesterday

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

now it arrives monday.

wonder how conspiracy theorists on government tracking are feeling about esim lol

I’m not a govt conspiracy theorist or a conspiracy theorist at all. However, everything we do on our phones or the internet is somehow tracked and recorded. This doesn’t need govt intervention or inclusion lol. Hell, i wouldn’t be surprised if most companies sold their metadata to govt entities at this point. The govt has soo many shell companies it can process things thru

PO

Yeah depends on city.

I did the same here a few minutes ago. Pro Maxes not are available in my city or locations outside of town, only option is shipping for end of October. Pros, the 2 popular colours, depending on which you choose plus storage size they're ready for pickup this weekend and shipping within 2 hours. Otherwise, its the same scenario as the Pro Maxes.

Screenshot_20220916-142226_Gallery.jpg

last photo with my android 🥴

PO

My 2 hour came window came and went. Now I'm sitting here wondering if it will even come today. Worse case I can cancel and just pick it up in store tomorrow.

I forgot how it works, can someone remind me how file transfers happen between phones. I has my 12PM that broke, went back to my X and all my stuff is on it despite it being lower memory (cause of the cloud I know) so imma wipe clean my 12 before sending it in for repair ans when I get it back it should just get everything back via cloud right? I dont need to stack phones on top of each other to transfer (can the X do this?).

Back
Top Bottom