• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I went back :smh: Mighta cleaned them out :lol:

E876C507-BAE7-40E5-B505-3EAAE6AA336F.jpeg

Are you constantly on your phone? I'm already at 92% :ohwell:
Have had mine over a year too. I dont carge my phone often either. I let it die and then charge

That’s what’s messing up your battery.

According to Apple:

“Do not fully charge or fully discharge your device's battery — charge it to around 50%. If you store a device when its battery is fully discharged, the battery could fall into a deep discharge state, which renders it incapable of holding a charge.”

I charge my phone to about 80% and unplug it before I go to sleep.

Reactions: ARK
Anybody have AirTags?
Yup, love it:
AC1973E6-ABDB-4996-A8DB-38CB2C47C013.jpeg

1.) Has anyone here put one in their car before? Feedback / tips?
Nah, but it would definitely work. I would if I lived in a big city, but out here in the country everything is chill, plus I have a bright green colored car.

2.) How long does the AirTag have to be near someone that it doesn’t belong to before it notifies them that it’s tracking them? (I don’t want to tip off the thief that I’m tracking them)
All my friends have iPhone and they have never been notified when I’m around them or in the car with them.

^ appreciate it. Probably gonna pick one up this weekend and remove the speaker.

I heard even if it notifies someone they can try to initiate the speaker to help them find it.. but without the speaker hopefully it takes them too long and they give up and ditch the truck.

I do what the above poster recommended. Sometimes I charge it to 100% or even 90%. Mostly however I hover around 50-80% with an automation to put it on low battery mode starting at 60%

I’ve personally been using this 12 Pro Max for a year and a couple months. Bought it on Swappa as a barely used open box phone. Battery still at 100%.

can someone help me with something regarding iCloud?

i wanna free up some space on the phone, if i delete all my photos and videos on the actual phone, do they also delete from the cloud?

can someone help me with something regarding iCloud?

i wanna free up some space on the phone, if i delete all my photos and videos on the actual phone, do they also delete from the cloud?
I tried it and I guess it deletes the selected items from everything
794FED73-6C52-4AE1-87BE-757F1C700389.jpeg

Im saying. :lol:

Yall be switching phones yearly or every other year anyways. Idk why people get spooked when their phone gets to 85-90% health as if they arent gonna trade it for the new one in 2 weeks. :lol:
Battery health is an overblown issue. Batteries degrade over time regardless of the manufacturer, charging habits, etc. You should get a solid year at least before you notice any significant degradation. Only costs $70-80 to have the battery replaced.

Battery health is an overblown issue. Batteries degrade over time regardless of the manufacturer, charging habits, etc. You should get a solid year at least before you notice any significant degradation. Only costs $70-80 to have the battery replaced.

My battery health in my iphone X (had a 12PM thats out of commish so its my backup) and its at 74% and I use it heavy and while needs a couple charges throughout the day its not bad AT ALL.

Last edited:
Even in AirPods, it just happens

I sent it back and that's the exact band I got initially and I'm sticking with.
Yeah, had Starlight Alpine loop initially & looks great but gets dirty instantly.
Ocean band is among the best but I love the Trail Loop because it looks the best & feels best, most lightest. The dirty orange gives character LOL
55FFEDFE-0E5C-4FAD-B643-37272F938FE2.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom