Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Trying to decide between Apple Watch Ultra and the Hermes edition Series 8. I’ve become obsessed with this band and watch face but some of the Ultra combinations I’ve seen are really aesthetically pleasing too.

1667328129723.jpeg

It happens to me to on my 14 Pro. I assumed it was an app in the background, but it looks like this is a widespread thing.

Have an odd issue…when I’m listening to Spotify with my Beats Fit Pro, a notification will come through, and it’s barely audible…I feel like I’ve checked my sound settings, but for some reason, I can’t figure it out. Any ideas? Seems like it started after I got my Ultra. I’m on iOS 16.0.2 Ultra is 9.1

*Edited, I stated I was on iOS 16, which was a mistake.

Last edited:
iPhone XIV pro max

I get random haptics sometimes. And it continues for at least 15 secs and then I just exit or do a reset and it goes away.

Anyone ever have that happen to them.

And just now I was texting someone my screen kept on scrolling up randomly.

12 PRO MAX… MINE DOES THE SAME THING. OFTEN. ITS VERY ANNOYING.

I DONT GET RANDOM SCREEN SCROLL THOUGH.

Did a 9 mile trail/hike to pretend I needed the features of the Ultra Watch lol
I should've used more of the features that this watch comes with but I just enjoyed being away from the office for the day.
The Apple ocean band I ordered arrives tomorrow, just wanted the variety to swap out for whatever

Stopped into Apple store for Genius appointment on my new ear pods. Been receiving a lot of static and thought it was just the users phone. Surprised how few people they had working in "tech support" showed up for my 5:05 appointment got checked in. Didn't see a tech until close to 5:30/5:45. Remember the good ole days you could walk in talk to someone and change out your phone in 5/10 minutes. I think that was around the iPhone 4 maybe 5 at the latest.

They replaced the earpods since they failed the system test. I did appreciate the care they took in not touching my earpods.

Apple really dropped the ball with production numbers of the 14 Pro and ProMax.

Apple really dropped the ball with production numbers of the 14 Pro and ProMax.
My 11back is starting to cut my fingers with the missing glass.
I have to upgrade.
Team no case eventually bites you.
Are you telling me I can’t go in tomorrow and get a 14proMax and leave the store with it, tomorrow?

I have to upgrade.
Are you telling me I can’t go in tomorrow and get a 14proMax and leave the store with it, tomorrow?

Everywhere is different, but I'd say between now and Black Friday is the last chance and securing one. After the announcement Apple made a few days ago it looks like no Pros or ProMaxes will be available until early 2023.

How bad is it? They never recovered from pre order?

If you pre-ordered you should've received a phone by now. Those planning to get one the next few months will be assed out.

"A recent outbreak of coronavirus cases in the region surrounding Apple’s largest iPhone factory, in Zhengzhou, in central China, prompted local officials to order a seven-day lockdown last week. As a result, the company said on Sunday, it will not be able to produce enough phones to meet the demands of the holiday season."

^Well what else could they do when there was COVID outbreak at the largest iPhone factory lol.

I have to upgrade.
I’d love to go no case, but I would crack my phone in less than a week. I drop it so many times it’s not even funny. I have a Mous limitless 3.0 case btw and it’s amazing.

This is a dope band. Definitely coppin one once the stores actually get them in stock. Apple is currently saying December SMH.
Yeah, it really is the most comfy & best looking. I ordered S/M & M/L when I ordered the watch so it’s been that long. Have the M/L coming in a week or two.
Surprisingly the store in my area has the S/M so check to see.

I’d love to go no case, but I would crack my phone in less than a week. I drop it so many times it’s not even funny. I have a Mous limitless 3.0 case btw and it’s amazing.
Checked the Mous limitless 3.0 case, those are fly.
The Wallet stand is the one I'd pony up for if I got a Case.

Checked the Mous limitless 3.0 case, those are fly.
The Wallet stand is the one I'd pony up for if I got a Case.
It’s fire, I have the aramid fibre and then the clarity one. The clarity gets finger prints really easily tho, which I don’t like.

8249C998-0B2D-41D1-907D-E1B52D2E8CD4.jpeg
2FD6A657-C018-4FF9-A9B5-C967077D60BE.jpeg

The aramid protected my phone from a 4 story bleacher. When I dropped it, it hit like 4 rafters before smashing into the gravel. Was perfectly fine.

Getting out of the mechanical watch market and looking at getting the latest Apple Watch. I'm active in the Nike Running app, so would the Nike version be the best option.? I see there are several types overall and I am educating myself on what does what. Would appreciate any info/tips/help.

Back
Top Bottom