Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Picked up a 14 Pro in purple. Purple is eh in person idk, maybe shoudda gotten black. Also I thought this was much bigger than my X and its not (my 12PM broke and I been procrastinating). Maybe shoudda gotten the max. Eff my life.

I wanted the 14 Pro Max but it won't fit in a lot of my clothing pockets. My current 12 Pro is better for that in my case.

Going to wait and see what Apple is bringing to the table with the 15. I'll either get that or the 14 Pro which will drop in price.

Got the 14 Pro a couple weeks ago, i love it. But i purchased a 12.9 inch IPad Pro a couple months ago as well so I just felt like having a giant iPad and a big phone was unnecessary lol

I made a good choice holding off on the iPad. :lol:

It’s annoying when you turn your phone to landscape.

Also if you mount your phone when driving. You gotta be looking straight at it

I actually got my first one ever on my 14 pro max and I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I feel like it makes the screen a lot dimmer even with brightness turned up.

I actually got my first one ever on my 14 pro max and I don’t know if it’s just me or what but I feel like it makes the screen a lot dimmer even with brightness turned up.

AD5B928E-5618-4819-A508-632CD4B63D8F.gif

OBVIOUSLY.

ITS A DARKER SCREEN PROTECTOR.

Exactly. You also can’t charge your AirPods on the back of your phone like you can with Samsung smh. That would be such a helpful feature
Funny cuz I charged a couple of my friends' dead iPhone batteries with the wireless powershare feature.

Apple fans gotta stop letting Apple get away with mediocrity and demand more

Can anyone explain to me why when I open a link now in Safari it doesn’t open it like it used to - where I can see other open tabs? Instead it opens it in a new empty group - so if I want to go to another tab I have to go the bottom and open that group - sort of like if you turn on private browsing.

It seemed to start a few weeks ago after a software update. I’ve been through all the settings and can’t find anything to change that.

Funny cuz I charged a couple of my friends' dead iPhone batteries with the wireless powershare feature.

Apple fans gotta stop letting Apple get away with mediocrity and demand more

Features like this I dont ”care” for. Like yeah it would be cool in the rare instance you might need it, I could see it being helpful for airpods but other than that the point is to have a battery that will last long enough that you dont need someone elses phone to charge it. Id rather have a portable or something instead.

Android users (in general not you, assuming youre on Android) always brag about these features that honestly are just mostly party tricks more than anything.

Features like this I dont ”care” for. Like yeah it would be cool in the rare instance you might need it, I could see it being helpful for airpods but other than that the point is to have a battery that will last long enough that you dont need someone elses phone to charge it. Id rather have a portable or something instead.

Android users (in general not you, assuming youre on Android) always brag about these features that honestly are just mostly party tricks more than anything.
But then you gotta carry another battery pack around, and if you wear shorts in the summer like I do, it’s a huge inconvenience.

Not really a party trick. The only reason iPhones have "better" batteries is because iOS doesn't multitask. It kills apps running simultaneously and in the background.

People started complaining about battery drain when the 14 pro finally got AOD which android has had for years. Basically giving the iPhone the same features makes it apparent the battery really isn't "better". The software limitations is what makes it seem "better"

But then you gotta carry another battery pack around, and if you wear shorts in the summer like I do, it’s a huge inconvenience.

So I gotta rely on a friend whos phone may or may not have enough battery or even the capability of charging mine? Naw fam im good.

Back
Top Bottom