Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
But then I wouldn’t be able to do the trade in for “free”. Cause my 12 pro would loose value since there’s been 3 phones after it

Yeah I don’t think I got it totally free for my 12 either. What was funny is my 12 was cracked badly, then I did insurance and traded the replacement in the same day I got it

For those who upgrade to the 14 pro from like the 12 or 12 pro is it worth it? I’ve got the 12 pro and I’m thinking about doing the AT&T trade in

I WOULD WAIT FOR THE 15…. THATS WHAT IM DOING. IM STILL ON 12PRO MAX. MIGHT AS WELL GET THE NEWEST OF THE NEW.

For those who upgrade to the 14 pro from like the 12 or 12 pro is it worth it? I’ve got the 12 pro and I’m thinking about doing the AT&T trade in
It’s same **** man

But yes I upgraded from 12PM to 14PM

I unless you’re phone don’t work or something I’d just wait

These upgrades are non existent but I’m more about keeping the phone 1-2 years longer and before I was upgrading every single year

It’s same **** man

But yes I upgraded from 12PM to 14PM

I unless you’re phone don’t work or something I’d just wait

These upgrades are non existent but I’m more about keeping the phone 1-2 years longer and before I was upgrading every single year

SAME HERE… I DONT CARE TOO MUCH TO UPGRADE EVERY YEAR LIKE I WAS DOING WHEN I WAS YOUNGER.

EVERY FEW YEARS IS FINE WITH ME BECAUSE THEY AREN’T DOING ANY EARTH SHATTERING, NEXT LEVEL UPGRADES.

After a week it’s seems super normal and you be questioning how you ever survived with a tinier screen.

Yeah I figured. That Ultra screen is lovely. I'll wait it out and see. My main priority, which is why I went to Apple, is to check out the M2 Pro vs M2 Air. Wanted to feel the weight difference and check out the screens.

I have a 12 Pro and I was on the fence to upgrade to the 14 Pro. In the end I held off. The 15 is coming in 7 months and it'll be a totally new phone look wise like they do every 3+ years. If your phone is working fine and you have no issues I'd say hold off for the 15, if you're not feeling it you can then get the 14 at a lower price.

All these products have minor changes every year to get the consumer to keep shelling out cash. I went from the 6 to the 12 Pro.

i heard someone else needs to be talked into the ultra…

:lol: No convincing needed. I'll get it eventually.

Yeah I figured. That Ultra screen is lovely. I'll wait it out and see. My main priority, which is why I went to Apple, is to check out the M2 Pro vs M2 Air. Wanted to feel the weight difference and check out the screens.

I have a 12 Pro and I was on the fence to upgrade to the 14 Pro. In the end I held off. The 15 is coming in 7 months and it'll be a totally new phone look wise like they do every 3+ years. If your phone is working fine and you have no issues I'd say hold off for the 15, if you're not feeling it you can then get the 14 at a lower price.

All these products have minor changes every year to get the consumer to keep shelling out cash. I went from the 6 to the 12 Pro.

:lol: No convincing needed. I'll get it eventually.

Ended up trading in my 12 Pro for the 14 Pro in silver
3E1D10CE-A225-406E-A568-0DA2B952D8EE.jpeg

I love it so much, the display is so snappy and the dynamic island is clean. Cameras are also insane

(Case is a Rebel Flex in case anyone was wondering)

Not exactly what you asked for, but a personal anecdote I've recently found kind of interesting.

For context I use two iPhones. A standard non-pro 13 as a daily carry, and a 14 Pro, which pretty much stays in the house.

Previously an X and a 11 Pro respectively served the two distinct purposes. I upgraded to the baseline 13 and the 14 Pro at the same time, last December.

What I actually find interesting is that I don't even notice as I go back and forth between the two phones throughout the day.

The 14 Pro adds no noticeable benefit or positive impact to my daily life what so ever relative to the baseline 13.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, both the 13 and the 14 Pro were huge noticeable improvements over the older 11 Pro,

While I was running errands, stopped by Apple and tried on the Ultra...beautiful. 🥹

That screen is beautiful. It's a tad big but I love it. The 8 screen blends in better on the my wrist.

Throw a titanium band on that ***** when not working out, and it somehow transcends to an even higher level.

Contrast to my opinion on the 14 Pro, the Apple Watch Ultra is my favorite Apple product in years.

I THINK IM GOING TO COP THE ULTRA ASAP.

I SAW ONE IN PERSON ON A GUY NOT TOO LONG AGO…. I DEF LIKE THE “BIG FACE” WATCH VIBE IT GIVES.

But then I wouldn’t be able to do the trade in for “free”. Cause my 12 pro would loose value since there’s been 3 phones after it
What trade in promo are you referring to? I’d do this right now with the quickness. Is it one of those deals were they lock you in for 36 months for your “free” phone?

Man, I still have an XS Max.

The 15 looks to have many new features to finally make the upgrade. I still do prefer the slightly smaller size from the round design shell and smaller camera from the MAX. Also, anytime I try someone’s new PRO it’s incredibly more heavy than mines.

I am going to appreciate all the new features at once though. The brighter display, 120hz refresh rate, MAGSAFE, Dynamic Island, USB-C, and ultra wide camera angle.

Last edited:
Not exactly what you asked for, but a personal anecdote I've recently found kind of interesting.

For context I use two iPhones. A standard non-pro 13 as a daily carry, and a 14 Pro, which pretty much stays in the house.

Previously an X and a 11 Pro respectively served the two distinct purposes. I upgraded to the baseline 13 and the 14 Pro at the same time, last December.

What I actually find interesting is that I don't even notice as I go back and forth between the two phones throughout the day.

The 14 Pro adds no noticeable benefit or positive impact to my daily life what so ever relative to the baseline 13.

Perhaps unsurprisingly, both the 13 and the 14 Pro were huge noticeable improvements over the older 11 Pro,
I mean I didn’t have the 13 I had the 12 pro, but I can definitely tell a difference in the camera and the display. It’s hard to describe, but the display on the 14 pro is so dang snappy and responsive

What trade in promo are you referring to? I’d do this right now with the quickness. Is it one of those deals were they lock you in for 36 months for your “free” phone?
The AT&T trade in. Yeah it’s one of those deals. But I’m planning on staying with AT&T for a minute anyway so it just made sense

Man I still have an XS MAX.

The 15 looks to have many new features to finally make the upgrade. I still do prefer the slightly smaller size from the round design shell and smaller camera from the MAX. Also, anytime I try someone’s new PRO it’s incredibly more heavy than mines.

I am going to appreciate all the new features at once though. The brighter display, 120hz refresh rate, MAGSAFE, Dynamic island, USB-C, and ultra wide camera angle.

Same here, my XS Max is still going pretty strong but I'll probably be upgrading when the next model drops.

I mean I didn’t have the 13 I had the 12 pro, but I can definitely tell a difference in the camera and the display. It’s hard to describe, but the display on the 14 pro is so dang snappy and responsive

Just giving a random personal anecdote. I’m just saying I’ve found it interesting that for me, I find virtually no tangible differences going between a baseline 13 and 14 Pro daily.

Display is noticeable but no real positive difference in the experience. Camera would probably be the only thing but I don’t take a lot of photos.

Just giving a random personal anecdote. I’m just saying I’ve found it interesting that for me, I find virtually no tangible differences going between a baseline 13 and 14 Pro daily.

Display is noticeable but no real positive difference in the experience. Camera would probably be the only thing but I don’t take a lot of photos.
Gotcha. I mean a lot of ppl don’t wanna upgrade every phone because “the phone they have now works” but I’m an apple fan boi and jus couldn’t resist, lmao

Back
Top Bottom