Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Bro. Keep that mess. I had my 13 and had apple care. Never broke it. I got my 14 and now cracked my second phone within like 6months 🤦‍♂️ both times while drunk. The applecare Does come thru :lol:
IMG_4561.jpeg
This how mines looks like but in purple 😂

need an apple watch
i think the se 2nd gen might be best for me just cuz i want something super light.
ultra seems too big but the battery life is appealing

Bro. Keep that mess. I had my 13 and had apple care. Never broke it. I got my 14 and now cracked my second phone within like 6months 🤦‍♂️ both times while drunk. The applecare Does come thru :lol:
IMG_4561.jpeg
Yea I will.
Everyone I see that $13.99 I begin to cancel, then I get busy channel surfing instead.

I’m hearing that back of the phone is the most vulnerable, did your front crack either time or both backs?

2 months out from the 15 god, time flies. All I want is for them to make the wide lens as good as the standard lens quality wise. If not, im out.

IMG_4561.jpeg
Same same same

Drunk and being trash

Still going caseless, **** it

IMG_4561.jpeg
Well, I got a situation that may require a claim.
$29 hours think.
Was sitting on the back deck taking a break from mowing and phone fell out of pocket on to the corner and the back broke. Just a miniature fracture but it’s there.

I prolly well. Apple card makes it very easy and I’m a sucker for the colors :smh: got the bluish one for the 13 and purp for 14.

This XS Max is on its deathbed :lol:. I'll be grabbing what ever is next up when they announce it.

I know I don't have a need to upgrade. But knowing me, I will end up upgrading from my 12 Pro.

I might and I just did last year. The battery life on my 14PM is really trash.

Same.

Battery has gone from amazing to tf? Not a fan of the antenna either...

They ran a remote battery test and said it was good but it's a totally different experience compared to 3-4 months ago.

Back
Top Bottom