Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
battery on my 14 fine but i don't like the square edges
i don't like the slowness, hopefully new one has a new chip
don't like the laggy network issues

i really hope the 15 is faster and refined as well as smooth edges

My 13 shattered back in ‘21. Thought I would’ve gotten the 14 last year, but wasn’t too impressed with it. I’ll see what’s going on with the 15, but will upgrade more than likely.

My iphone 11 I got 2 years ago is still good. 98% battery capacity still. Powering it on kinda slow though. Will upgrade whenever they get rid of the notch and put in the in the usb-c port.

battery on my 14 fine but i don't like the square edges
i don't like the slowness, hopefully new one has a new chip
don't like the laggy network issues

i really hope the 15 is faster and refined as well as smooth edges
This is why I held out on the 14.
Got one right after release and as soon as I took it out of the box and held it I put it right back in and sent it back.
Had the 11, It' finally stopped working unless I had it on speaker phone so time to move on.
One thing I have learned with 14 is it's harder to drop with the square edges.
I don't use case so I can appreciate that.
Def fanning the square set up now

This is why I held out on the 14.
Got one right after release and as soon as I took it out of the box and held it I put it right back in and sent it back.
Had the 11, It' finally stopped working unless I had it on speaker phone so time to move on.
One thing I have learned with 14 is it's harder to drop with the square edges.
I don't use case so I can appreciate that.
Def fanning the square set up now
not to jinx myself but ive dropped the 14 soo many times on hard concrete and no cracks yet....

the reason why i copped was i went on a trip to a rare destination and wanted the best camera i can have in my pocket
the camera blows every iphone out the water thats a fact

IM DEF UPGRADING TO 15PM THIS YEAR. IVE HAD THIS 12PM LONG ENOUGH… IM STILL ON IOS15. SOMETHING 😂😂😂😂( I DONT LIKE NEW SOFTWARE ON OLD HARDWARE).

THINK IM GOING TO GRAB ULTRA WATCH AND NEW AIRPODS AS WELL.

I think I’m going to upgrade from my current iPhone 12 Pro Max, but my phone is still running pretty smooth. If I get a new iPhone, I’m not paying a monthly payments, so I’ll just pay it up front.

Now, the Apple Watch ultra, I’ll consider getting that

I think I’m going to upgrade from my current iPhone 12 Pro Max, but my phone is still running pretty smooth. If I get a new iPhone, I’m not paying a monthly payments, so I’ll just pay it up front.

Now, the Apple Watch ultra, I’ll consider getting that

IM WITH YA!

NEVER DOING THAT MONTHLY CRAP EVER AGAIN.

Still rocking the 12. Im good until Apple hops on the foldable train.

same boat and trying to hold out but man we in for a wait for a foldable from apple. Trying to get rid of this 12PM and get a pro mini or something.

Need the mini to come back out

That’s a big part of why I’m not getting a new one. My 12 mini is still fine - battery isn’t what it was but it’s okay and my only upgrade is to the 13 mini which doesn’t seem worth it - if anything I may just pay for a new battery.

I recently changed brands n work shorts.
Joints have a zipper.
Buddy, this set up is going to chew the back of my phone up like a…man look at this
IMG_4197.jpeg

My phone randomly goes into SOS mode while on work calls, is this a known error? Thinking about trading it in, it's mad annoying

Anyone else not upgrading their phone this year?

I know I don't have a need to upgrade. But knowing me, I will end up upgrading from my 12 Pro.

I'm 50/50 on upgrading this year. The main reason would be USB-C and my 12 Pro has been throttling heavy this summer, but I think that's because of the heat. Realistically I'd like to keep my phone for 5 years before upgrading.

iPhones finally getting USB C

I own a lot of SanDisk iExpand Flash Drives, so this will be clutch for me. Can transfer files much quicker vs. lightning on my 12 Pro.

My iphone 11 I got 2 years ago is still good. 98% battery capacity still. Powering it on kinda slow though. Will upgrade whenever they get rid of the notch and put in the in the usb-c port.

98%...HOW?!?! I'm at 85% on my 12 Pro that I bought in the summer of 2021. I'm always bad when it comes to battery life health. :lol:

Need the mini to come back out

That’s a big part of why I’m not getting a new one. My 12 mini is still fine - battery isn’t what it was but it’s okay and my only upgrade is to the 13 mini which doesn’t seem worth it - if anything I may just pay for a new battery.

I actually want the 13 mini as a secondary, back-up phone to replace my old phone (iPhone 6). Down the line I hope to catch a brand new one for cheap. Getting rid of the mini for the plus was a terrible mistake, though numbers wise I understand the change.

Launch day 14 Pro Max battery health is at 89%. Never dropped this low before the 1 year mark.

Not just me though, have seen many posts across Twitter, Reddit, and other sites with users having this same issue. My battery health was literally like 98% in March, so for it to plummet this much this fast with no changes in usage habits is really crazy.

My 13ProMax is at 90% health. Fairly good since it’s close to 2 years old now.

98% on an 11 is bonkers! :wow:

Back
Top Bottom