Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
^I'm on the same boat. But having to return and exchange will be a hassle. So I'll learn to handle it.

Went for the black iPhone Pro Max. Titanium was my first option, but matte black looks too damn sleek. Now I have to see if I could switch my Galaxy Watch for the Apple watch, I'm going to miss that rotating bezel.

Went from 12 pro to the 15 pm but kinda worried about the size pause

Debating cancelling and ordering the 15 pro but idk
pro max is great in hand when in actual use but it feels like I’m carrying a firearm in my pocket

but even in use if you like to one hand operate your phone it can be a lil annoying at times

on some “man” ish I know we like to go all out but I had to dial it back a bit

you may like the form factor more than I did I’m not trying to preach or sway but it is alotta phone when it’s not in immediate use

the weight difference may take a lot of that away tho

if you’re not a content creator I’d say the pro is more than enough phone for anyone

Last edited:
So glad I went with the 15PM.
It’s not massively bigger IMO. My rational is always get what you initially want if you are buying something so price diff from the Pro is negligible to me.
Like others have said, it’s only been a few days but picking up my wife’s Pro size phone feels like I’m holding the 5 lol.

Used the 15 pro this weekend for the Packers stadium tour on Saturday & game yesterday.

Previously had the 13PM. I really enjoy The pocketability of this over the PM. So much more easy to use one handed. I’m not a big guy at all, so I might just have to keep it. Only thing that might sway me back is if the battery life is booty, but I doubt it.

IMG_4150.jpeg

Used the 15 pro this weekend for the Packers stadium tour on Saturday & game yesterday.

Previously had the 13PM. I really enjoy The pocketability of this over the PM. So much more easy to use one handed. I’m not a big guy at all, so I might just have to keep it. Only thing that might sway me back is if the battery life is booty, but I doubt it.

IMG_4150.jpeg

Early reports say the 15 Plus has the best battery performance of the bunch (and any iPhone ever) because of the bigger cell and no 120hz/ProMotion screen work.

My oldest daughter wants to upgrade from the pink 13 to the 15 Plus for Christmas.

Last edited:
Early reports say the 15 Pro has the best battery performance of the bunch (and any iPhone ever) because of the bigger cell and no 120hz/ProMotion screen work.

My oldest daughter wants to upgrade from the pink 13 to the 15 Pro for Christmas.
You mean the 15 Plus

AppleCare + is the ish. Crack your ish and get a new one within days. Easy transfer and ship your phone back.

I recommend keeping receipt of you sending back the broken phone and keep the tracking info. Carrier lost my cracked phone and I had to deal with apple. They were cool, but still took a few days.
If you have Apple Card they charge the phone price until they get it and then reverse it.

AppleCare + is the ish. Crack your ish and get a new one within days. Easy transfer and ship your phone back.

I recommend keeping receipt of you sending back the broken phone and keep the tracking info. Carrier lost my cracked phone and I had to deal with apple. They were cool, but still took a few days.
If you have Apple Card they charge the phone price until they get it and then reverse it.

For the full price of the phone?

Funny seeing all the people complaining about their new phones when they were losing their **** 24hrs prior to delivery.

I went raw from iPhone 3GS all the way to my xs max. Dropped it getting out of my car and the back glass shattered and I’ve been using the leather cases since

Speaking of, I’m definitely gonna keep an eye out for other companies making leather cases now for the 15 if anyone has seen any so far

I went from Iphone 11 to iphone 14 pro...so given my upgrade pattern might be a bit before i get a new phone. I basically hang on until the software starts to phase me out.

That being said i have Apple watch series 5 and kind of want an upgrade. But heard rumors apple are playing with strain sensors which would be well worth an upgrade. I assume it will be similar to the whoop strap and geared toward the workout community which here for

Anyone interested in a iPhone 13 Pro unlocked in mint condition in original box and charger which was never taken out the box? It’s in the Sierra blue color 128gb. Or do you guys know how much I can get for it or the best place to sell it? My wife just upgraded to the 15 pro and now we have this phone that she’s trying to get rid of.

Swappa.com

I actually like the feel of this fine woven case by Apple. Think I may return the Apple Wallet. Love the convenience, but sometimes it’s a pain getting a card out of the joint. It’s happened a couple of times at the wrong time 🤦🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom