Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
yes

opened my itunes and i just see a full album downloaded :lol: :smh:

trying to boost them sales but making 500,000,000 people download it automatically :smh:

Apple: "we're excited to annou-"

I'll buy it.

Apple: "just lemme fini-"

just. i'll buy it. i said i'll buy it.

4.7 128 gig space grey!

Y'all think the phones will be widely available on the 19th?

That U2 album just made your itunes collection 100X better......
It doesnt get much better than these my guy 
smokin.gif

Here's a comparison of the 4s vs 6 and 6+ (The 6+ is the size of the screen of my iPad mini w/ retina)

cfc4674b_image.jpeg

6b902677_image.jpeg

Last edited:
Going back and forth with the 4.7 and 5.5

I already have an iPad so I feel like the 5.5 is pointless but I feel like I need that extra screen space :smh:

Gonna wait till I have both phones in my actual hands to make a decision. As silly as it sounds I'm seriously concerned about the 5.5 fitting in my front pocket. Plus if I can't text with one hand it's over. Following the event today I thought the 5.5 was gonna be a no brainer given the performance but gonna have to wait and see. 

Last edited:
Gonna wait till I have both phones in my actual hands to make a decision. As silly as it sounds I'm seriously concerned about the 5.5 fitting in my front pocket. Plus if I can't text with one hand it's over. Following the event today I thought the 5.5 was gonna be a no brainer given the performance but gonna have to wait and see. 

whats the performance?

from reading especially on the apple page, other than battery life and bigger screen im not seeing how its better.

same camera, same chips and internals

I'm glad the release date is here now. I think I'll be getting the 5.5, what's the price for the 64 Gb it's $399 right?

whats the performance?

from reading especially on the apple page, other than battery life and bigger screen im not seeing how its better.

Image stabilazation is a good one.  That and the 5.5 has one hand mode for all you worryers with small hands lol  (yes I mispelled those on purpoise)

whats the performance?

Must've misread. I didn't watch was just casually following this thread throughout the day at work. Thought the 6+ was a little faster and could of swore I saw something about the 6 not being true 1080p screen display plus a couple other things. How big of a deal is optical vs digital image stabilization? 

Last edited:
No damns given, ima get the iphone 6 plus. I want that wow factor.

Plus Nav is going to look amazing with that 5.5 [emoji]128077[/emoji].

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom