Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
64 GB 4.7 Space Gray is what I am eyeing.
Yes sir 
nthat.gif

for all you people worrying about the size of the plus...

one hand mode
nthat.gif
Well they ****** that one up.
laugh.gif

I have a "phablet" in my hand right now. I can tell you that the one handed issue is not reaching the top of the screen, it's more reaching the left side of the screen (when using right hand). Which some phones have remedied by offering a one handed keyboard which shifts the entire keyboard over to the left or right side of the screen:

Galaxy-Note-3-One-Handed_03.jpg

or a one handed mode that moves the entire screen over:

Them cutting only the top half of the screen off isn't going to help 

Next time you guys check out a large phone try to reach the entire screen with your thumb and you will see what i mean

Last edited:
For the pre-order on apple.com, does the billing address have to match the shipping address? Or does the shipping address only have to match the address on your mobile account?

Sorry is asked but does apple charge you when you pre order at that moment or when they ship? Also will I get it same day ?

Sorry is asked but does apple charge you when you pre order at that moment or when they ship? Also will I get it same day ?

They charge your card when they ship it and for the most part you get it the same day unless pre orders are backed up. I know some of y'all said there was so pre orders for the 5S but for the 5 if you missed the cut off time you weren't getting your phone. This was when the phone wasn't mass produced so hopefully they have more in stock

It's always fun when Apple drops info on the new iPhone. Happy to see that Apple is officially joining the party with 5.5 inch 6+. The competition across all companies is a good thing.

I had a few iPhone's and it just wasn't my thing. Completely content with my Note 3. Hope you guys all get to flourish on release date.

I'm not ok with signing a 2 year contract and paying 3oo for the 6+

Or 200 for the small 6.

The phone should be free(or paid for by Verizon) as much as they charge.

Bout to switch to team #lowpriceUnlimitedeverythingSubparservice

I'm salty AF

WallSt journal said Verizon is offering free phones etc etc, yet my rep told me it's 200 is plus plus.

Verizon may be a thing of the past for me

Article below
http://m.us.wsj.com/articles/verizon-sprint-quick-to-offer-iphone-6-deals-1410306780?mobile=y

Quote stating FREE(not what my rep said)

View media item 1174253

Sorry for double post but

CURRENT VERIZON CUSTOMERS PLEASE READ!!!!!!!!!

http://fox8.com/2014/09/09/heres-how-to-get-a-free-iphone-6-from-verizon/
Do not pay a dime for the iphone6 4.7 16gb

If you are wiling to trade your old phone and sign 2year, it will be FREE, if they tell you any different you are talking to the wrong rep or at the wrong store (as I was today, unless this changed after my rep called, but if it was after she should e called me back to tell me the good news)

If you guys can't tell I'm FUMING over here after just reading this.

:lol: @ the off contract 128GB 6 + being $950.

Hopefully I can just walk in and cop on release day.

Last edited by a moderator:
After printing out the template I'm sticking with the 4.7 in space grey 64GB. Still have the 4s, can't wait to get the iPhone 6.

Where can you print the template?

Also, any word on if you have the grandfathered unlimited data with AT&T, you'll be able to keep it after upgrading?

Last edited:
These releases are so un-"apple" like. Especially the 4.7" being wholly inferior to the "plus". The 4.7 will still appeal to a larger audience due to the smaller footprint. Apple may finally be coming back to earth after so many years of non-competition

Gonna wait till I have both phones in my actual hands to make a decision. As silly as it sounds I'm seriously concerned about the 5.5 fitting in my front pocket. Plus if I can't text with one hand it's over. Following the event today I thought the 5.5 was gonna be a no brainer given the performance but gonna have to wait and see. 
whats the performance?

from reading especially on the apple page, other than battery life and bigger screen im not seeing how its better.

same camera, same chips and internals
Not same camera.. OIS for the 5.5 no OIS for 4.7.

Going with a 4.7" in gold 64 gig i believe.

I want to be able to have the phone on me to work out.  So a 5.5" slapped on my arm in an arm band just seems OD big and annoying.  So since i don't take that many pictures and i have an ipad2 i don't see me needing a 5.5" screen.

apple watch sport is a must own as well for me.  I just hope when they say $350 that is the price for the base sport watch.  $400 for me is a no go considering i could cop a ps4 for the same price.  

Going with a 4.7" in gold 64 gig i believe.

I want to be able to have the phone on me to work out.  So a 5.5" slapped on my arm in an arm band just seems OD big and annoying.  So since i don't take that many pictures and i have an ipad2 i don't see me needing a 5.5" screen.

apple watch sport is a must own as well for me.  I just hope when they say $350 that is the price for the base sport watch.  $400 for me is a no go considering i could cop a ps4 for the same price.  

The smaller iPhone is cool..the 5.5 is HUGE wouldn't even fit in my pocket..I have a 64-gig iPhone 5..that is enough space..128 is a little excessive..I'm not due for an upgrade until December so I'll have to wait for a little while..not in any rush anyway will prolly wait well into 2015

To all thinking the 5.5 will be a problem fitting in your front pocket don't worry. My G3 is roughly the same size as the new iphone coming out and it fits fine.

cats must be wearing them nut huggers if they think it's not gonna fit.

I wear decent fitting jeans and a 5.5 fits in just fine, I have no worries about the i6+ since it looks nearly identical in height and width of the OnePlus

If anyone tries out that vzn deal post, lemme know.

I fear vzn might be the best place to 'sell' my 4s to upgrade.

You think if they give you that $200 GC from the trade it you can use it on the 64gb 6 and pay the difference?

Back
Top Bottom