Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ordered the 6 on VZW today online--

Est. Ship date 10.17

james-van-der-beek-crying.gif

bricksquad

The 6/6 plus battle is stupid. If you've got normal to large hands and don't need to use it in the gym, 6 plus it is. If not, go 6. Both people should be happy.

Who's setting their phone up themselves vs letting apple/AT&T rep set them up in store?

Can I just transfer EVERYTHING over from a back up of my 4S myself when I get home?

I'm trying to pay for my **** and dip.

it's 2014 and you still can't transfer info from phone to phone?

I didn't say I couldn't dumb ***. I assumed it would be perry easy just haven't personally done it before. Not everybody feels the need to get a new phone every single year. :rolleyes

Last edited:
Legit question regarding upgrading from 5 for anybody who might know...

So, Verizon's upgrade info sheet says that you have to shut off old phone, and then call to activate new phone from another phone other than the new phone.

Well, I don't have another phone to use...

So, I just swapped SIMS from iphone 5 to iphone 6....IS there any reason this isn't a viable solution?

Est. Ship date 10.17

Bruh, why didn't you just go to a Verizon store and buy one?

October isn't that far away though so you still good.

You should have just ordered it last week if you were going to do it online on release day :lol:

Just got back from the Marina Apple store. Line was two blocks long. Heard a ton of people cut too and some white guys wouldn't fight back against like 10 mexicans, so they just took the loss. Also there was a bar next door and some drunk people cussed out everyone in line. Luckily everyone in the morning got food and some even got free cases from some start up company that gave it to you if you tweeted them out.

I got the 6+ space grey. Luckily the phone is thin cause if it was wider, it'd be an issue. Also got the Apple leather case but man, I think this thing is going to stretch out or something. Comparing it to the Galaxy S3, it is just taller. It's still pretty ridiculous but I think I can make it work. I got 14 days to return it anyways.

Dude witnessed the crime, and had time to report, but didnt take vids. lol So you was early?

I haven't seen them in person yet, but I'm going with the 6.

I read that the 6+ is roughly the size of a 3DS XL. Thinner, of course, but just as big. I grabbed one of my kids' 3DS' and
sick.gif
at holding it up to my ear...

I can't even imagine when people put those big ***, ugly cases on them. Gigantic.

I don't want a tablet in my pocket...

Naked 6 for me...

Legit question regarding upgrading from 5 for anybody who might know...

So, Verizon's upgrade info sheet says that you have to shut off old phone, and then call to activate new phone from another phone other than the new phone.

Well, I don't have another phone to use...

So, I just swapped SIMS from iphone 5 to iphone 6....IS there any reason this isn't a viable solution?
Should work fine. Just do that activate thing, I think it's *228?

The 6+ really isn't as big as people are making it seem. Maybe some of y'all have tiny hands or something, but it felt excellent in my hand.

Dude it's not about having big hands, anybody who hasn't dealt with a phone with a big screen this is a huge leap .. let them rock :lol:

Last edited:
Dude witnessed the crime, and had time to report, but didnt take vids. lol So you was early?

I posted it pages back but my friend and her husband camped out. They told them since they had a family plan that their ticket could purchase two phones. So they gave one to me and I walked in at opening and left about an hour later just from talking and what not. Got super lucky with this whole thing. Pretty crazy how much media was there. I wasn't trying to get photographed.

I swear to god i ******* hate sprint man.

I was in line at 5am. Apple store. Dude came around with a list of what they had, basically 200+ people got the exact phone they wanted. Including me. So im in line, about 5 hours later finally its my turn to buy my phone. I got my cards out and all, she asks for my pin and stuff since im upgrading, the thing pops up as "account locked." I call sprint and they say that everythin is fine. Trya again, she says it still says locked. Like what the **** man. The sprint tech in the back says that its a nationwide sprint issue. Can someone confirm this???
My iPhone is gauranteed until store closes but i have no faith is gonna work correctly. I cant believe this **** man, the most irritating thing ever. I dont know what to do. My information is right, everything is right. It just wont work.

I swear to god i ******* hate sprint man.

I was in line at 5am. Apple store. Dude came around with a list of what they had, basically 200+ people got the exact phone they wanted. Including me. So im in line, about 5 hours later finally its my turn to buy my phone. I got my cards out and all, she asks for my pin and stuff since im upgrading, the thing pops up as "account locked." I call sprint and they say that everythin is fine. Trya again, she says it still says locked. Like what the **** man. The sprint tech in the back says that its a nationwide sprint issue. Can someone confirm this???
My iPhone is gauranteed until store closes but i have no faith is gonna work correctly. I cant believe this **** man, the most irritating thing ever. I dont know what to do. My information is right, everything is right. It just wont work.

damn fam that sucks :x

I posted it pages back but my friend and her husband camped out. They told them since they had a family plan that their ticket could purchase two phones. So they gave one to me and I walked in at opening and left about an hour later just from talking and what not. Got super lucky with this whole thing. Pretty crazy how much media was there. I wasn't trying to get photographed.

oh. u shoulda done ur civic duty. jk. glad u safe. dropping loads

oh. u shoulda done ur civic duty. jk. glad u safe. dropping loads

If it matters, I felt bad getting the phone that way. I was going to just get it next week but seeing how the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't pass it up. Hope you got what you wanted though. I've been to many a shoe drops where I was like the one guy that could have gotten his size shoe if it wasn't for joe shmo in front of me.

Just got back from t-mobile with my 6. Grabbed the 64gb space gray model including a case. Traded in my iPhone 5 and paid $339.00 out the door.

Est. Ship date 10.17

your better off just going to a store tomorrow morning.. when the 5 came out.. i went to my att store in the mornign and they had a bunch of them in the back

which one you get bruh?

Back
Top Bottom