Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
really?  they gave you 400 plus for your iphone 5 ?
Im guessing he had an upgrade. But that still sounds like a lot.

I paid $800 and some change for a 6 64gb and a 6+ 64gb. After I sell both of my iphone 5 (250 each) Ill end up paying 300 and change for 2 phones.

If it matters, I felt bad getting the phone that way. I was going to just get it next week but seeing how the opportunity presented itself, I couldn't pass it up. Hope you got what you wanted though. I've been to many a shoe drops where I was like the one guy that could have gotten his size shoe if it wasn't for joe shmo in front of me.

I know what u mean. i didnt. u are nick manning, dropping loads

6+ is trash I probably wouldnt trade it for my 6 if i could for free. its too damn big. might go to the 5th ave store to check it out for myself tho

You haven't seen the phone in person and your talking smack out it, SMH.

Go see it at least first.....

Im guessing he had an upgrade. But that still sounds like a lot.

I paid $800 and some change for a 6 64gb and a 6+ 64gb. After I sell both of my iphone 5 (250 each) Ill end up paying 300 and change for 2 phones.
T-mobile doesnt do upgrades though..

i just did the estimate on my phone its 232 for an iphone 16g.. not too bad.. i might go upgrade if they have em in stock.

so in love with my 6

thinking about not even rocking it with a case

the white/silver is :smokin

I still have a line through AT&T. It's in my name but my mom uses it. I get a 23% discount from on an old job. I was toying around with adding a line a few minutes ago & those prices are insane. $70.80 for unlimited minutes, texts & 2GB of data + $30 or $40 more per smartphone depending on if you sign a contract or use Next. My entire T-mobile bill is $69. This is highway robbery.

Last edited:
I still have a line through AT&T. It's in my name but my mom uses it. I get a 23% discount from on an old job. I was toying around with adding a line a few minutes ago & those prices are insane. $70.80 for unlimited minutes, texts & 2GB of data + $30 or $40 more per smartphone depending on if you sign a contract or use Next. My entire T-mobile bill is $69. This is highway robbery.
i was paying 195 a month for me, my mom, and wife with att, switched to T-mobile and its less then 100 bucks a month for unlimited talk and text, plus 2.5 gb data for my line and 1 gb for my wife and 1 gb for my mom..

only downside is there service isnt great, and paying full price for your phone.

i was paying 195 a month for me, my mom, and wife with att, switched to T-mobile and its less then 100 bucks a month for unlimited talk and text, plus 2.5 gb data for my line and 1 gb for my wife and 1 gb for my mom..

only downside is there service isnt great, and paying full price for your phone.

I don't have any issues anywhere in DFW and when I travel it's usually to another major city so I never experience the "T-mobile doesn't have coverage on this dirt road in Mississippi." issues that everybody else claims to have. As far as paying full price for your phone you're going to do that everywhere. You pay $299 to get the 64GB iPhone at AT&T and it comes with a $350 ETF if you sign a contract and that's retail to the penny. You don't even get a break for "free" phones because the phone fee is still built in to the plan anyway.

Last edited:
i still dont understand how my account be locked man. im pissed i lined up for no reason. 

WOW just got a package from ups.... got my 6+ from sprint.... preordered and was suppose to receive it 4-6 weeks lol....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Not sure if anybody has an answer, but I thought I'd try. Overslept today, no big deal, but does anybody know how the apple store will restock? Would it better for me to just order for the Oct. shipment through Verizon or Apple?
Any help would be appreciated. I'll probably go down to the Apple store later today, if it's not too crazy (which it probably will be).

CRAZYYY. Verizon store called and said I can come and pickup mine and my families phone's today! I was initially supposed to get it in mid October.

Then a little while ago they called and said something about since we bought 3 phones and he said a  few other things (I couldn't make out what he was saying) we get two free tablets
glasses.gif

Any good cases out there ? I can't find something with a lip that would protect the screen on eBay.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom