Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
might be a dumb question but what is this motion blur everybody is talking about?? is it exclusive to the 6+ and what does it do and where is it located??

I think he is talking about "reduce motion" under accessibility in general of settings of iPhone. Basically it turns off all the animations like the zoom in and out of opening applications and it would prolong battery life

10 million phones sold worldwide in the first weekend. Definitely has to shut these Android lovers up

hey man, I work for ATT, best chance is just to check everyday, we receive stock everyday, so chance might be good. If your looking for the regular 6 ( 16gb) should be about a week out. Might as well do the trade in now because it ends the 30th. We will still honor the trade in after the 30th as long as you order it by then.

What about calling for a 6 Plus? :nerd:

My thoughts having the iphone 6+ 16 gb for three days honest opinion my previous phone was an iPhone 5

I am 5'5 so my hands are small so I was already having trouble from the start with it such as holding it and using it with one hand , pressing the wrong letters , few slip drops etc...

Now the screen looks absolutely beautiful I mean 1080P hd is really high quality so I was amazed at that probably the reason why I still have this phone . YouTube hd looks great as well as other videos ;-)

The camera stabilization is cool but I mean come on it's not overbearing that it makes it much better than the regular 6 unless you have Parkinson's

My mom has the regular 6 and I played a Netflix movie side by side top on top and tell you the truth biased aside
There was NO difference I mean I turned the brightness up down in the middle looked the same minus one being bigger than the other

I'm giving my 6+ till the 14 day limit to make my choice if I wanna keep it or return it maybe the screen size won't affect me just need to get used to it.

10 million phones sold worldwide in the first weekend. Definitely has to shut these Android lovers up

sad thing is, if they had made more they would have easily sold more than that. just think of all the people waiting for phones still

Gon cop a 5S tomorrow and wait it out till my contract ends and cop the 6 or next year to see what new features that 4.7" gets

^I got roughly $300 from tmobile this weekend for their bs
laugh.gif
Breh.....

*furiously dials 6-1-1*

300 bones though?  That's a COME UP.  Congrats.  
laugh.gif

I may try to complain some more, but I legit had a tracking number by Sat. night and got my phone today by noon.  I honestly can't even be mad at that.  Yeah I was tight as hell on Friday, but they missed their date by 1 business day.  Not too bad given how screwed up the pre-order on the 12th was.  

Anyone know how often att stores restock? Or when?

I'm not in a huge rush, but that $200 trade in would be very nice.
I think you can preorder your phone and they will honor the trade in when the phone comes in but I would call or stop in to confirm this tho 

Rocking a cheap $5 case on my 6 for the time being since all the cases in Apple stores are gone

Placed an online order for the midnight blue leather case. Should be here this week

hey man, I work for ATT, best chance is just to check everyday, we receive stock everyday, so chance might be good. If your looking for the regular 6 ( 16gb) should be about a week out. Might as well do the trade in now because it ends the 30th. We will still honor the trade in after the 30th as long as you order it by then.
the thing is, with my work schedule, and the att store that is prefer to go to (the other one in my area has idiots working there) is about 30 mins from my house. I can't be driving there every day.

I think you can preorder your phone and they will honor the trade in when the phone comes in but I would call or stop in to confirm this tho 

So basically what you both are telling me, is that I can order my phone online, or in store, then once it comes in I can still get my trade in credit as long as i ordered the phone prior to sep 30th?

I might call the store tomorrow morning and see what's up. I don't have a back up phone to use while I'm waiting, so I don't want to trade in and be without a phone.

Thank you both.

Last edited:
Breh.....

*furiously dials 6-1-1*

300 bones though?  That's a COME UP.  Congrats.  :lol:

I may try to complain some more, but I legit had a tracking number by Sat. night and got my phone today by noon.  I honestly can't even be mad at that.  Yeah I was tight as hell on Friday, but they missed their date by 1 business day.  Not too bad given how screwed up the pre-order on the 12th was.  

To be fair, for the preorder fiasco I was credited $100 flat but there was a in store situation that pushed it to $300+

Long story short the kid that sold me my 6 Friday decided it would be a good idea to force me to buy an accessory (told me I cant buy the phone without buying an accessory of at least $70 value), I called corporate, he probably got fired and I have tmobile by the balls.

Gonna head to best buy to check out the phones tomorrow

brother checked out both and say 6+ was ODDDDDDD big

the thing is, with my work schedule, and the att store that is prefer to go to (the other one in my area has idiots working there) is about 30 mins from my house. I can't be driving there every day.
So basically what you both are telling me, is that I can order my phone online, or in store, then once it comes in I can still get my trade in credit as long as i ordered the phone prior to sep 30th?

I might call the store tomorrow morning and see what's up. I don't have a back up phone to use while I'm waiting, so I don't want to trade in and be without a phone.
That was my understanding when I went into the store... was that you didnt have to turn in your phone until the new one came in as long as the pre-order was done on or before 30th 

That was my understanding when I went into the store... was that you didnt have to turn in your phone until the new one came in as long as the pre-order was done on or before 30th 
Thank you sir. You've been very helpful in this thread for me.

Copped the wife a gold 6+ earlier this evening at Target. Waiting on 64 and 128gb to come in so I can swoop mine.

Man they do push those accessories on you. Funny thing is the guy helping me out was pushing the job more than anything. I may apply lol

Last edited:
Man they do push those accessories on you. Funny thing is the guy helping me out was pushing the job more than anything. I may apply lol

My dude skipped pushing and went straight to forcing. I even told him "I cant wait to call corporate about this" lil man thought I was bluffing :lol:

Back
Top Bottom