Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
How can you reserve at the apple store without a contract ??
It asks you to put down your phone info?

s dubl s dubl was stuck in a similar situation as you. Here is my paraphrased frustrating experience.

I was told by an att store rep that I could preorder the phone from apple and trade in my iphone 4 for the $200 credit September 12th. Came back sept. 20 and after a long wait, they said they could give me $200 but only towards accessories or in store stuff but I COULD NOT apply it towards my phone bill. They told me the only way I could apply it to my bill was by doing the trade in online. So now I returned the iphone at the apple store. I'm gonna place another iphone order through att and I can submit my trade in AFTER I receive my iphone 6. As long as the order was placed before the promotion expires, I should be good.

If I'm buying a 5S off CL is it necessay to activate it at Verizon to put my number on it? Says itll work for verizon, t-mobile, or att

Returned my 6 for the 6+. For the people who are looking for the 6+, just check in the AM around 8 central time. Thats what I did today and picked it up at the store.

Returned my 6 for the 6+. For the people who are looking for the 6+, just check in the AM around 8 central time. Thats what I did today and picked it up at the store.
But how do you reserve it without adding another two year contract ?? No one on here seems to know .. It won't let you check out with out putting your carrier info and number

But how do you reserve it without adding another two year contract ?? No one on here seems to know .. It won't let you check out with out putting your carrier info and number

from looking at apple all these years, it doesnt look like it lets you buy from ATT, SPrint, and Verizon for full price online. all it ever shows is subsidized pricing.

tmobile/unlocked is the only full price phone that can be bought without any contract information. think you would have to buy instore

im not an expert

So I would need to buy it as a T-Mobile phone when I have att ????!?! I need to know cause there is a 6plus marinating for pick up

The only iphone I've ever had was the gen. 1 joint unlocked to T-Mobile. Glad I can access all my google accounts and files on the 6. Gonna be weird leaving android OS so I'll keep my Galaxy as a safety net.

Last edited:
10 million phones sold worldwide in the first weekend. Definitely has to shut these Android lovers up

It doesn't though...it just adds more fuel to their fire...they are angered that the "sheep", as they call Apple fans, continue to flock to what they consider inferior offerings.

Why the hell my 6 plus die with 16% left? :stoneface: Other than that it does have good battery life. I was at 8 hours active and 21 hours standby

s dubl s dubl was stuck in a similar situation as you. Here is my paraphrased frustrating experience.

I was told by an att store rep that I could preorder the phone from apple and trade in my iphone 4 for the $200 credit September 12th. Came back sept. 20 and after a long wait, they said they could give me $200 but only towards accessories or in store stuff but I COULD NOT apply it towards my phone bill. They told me the only way I could apply it to my bill was by doing the trade in online. So now I returned the iphone at the apple store. I'm gonna place another iphone order through att and I can submit my trade in AFTER I receive my iphone 6. As long as the order was placed before the promotion expires, I should be good.
thanks, I'm going to go to an att store on Wednesday and see what's up.

Will do. Hopefully I just catch some type of restock and don't have to pre order a phone that's already out.

Just got back from the apple store and messed around with the 6/6+. 6+ isn't that big as I thought it would be, the 6 is almost like my 5 with a case, just a tad bigger (maybe the 6 + S could be that phone, wishful thinking). The reachability option is nice as well. If they made a phone bigger than the 6 but smaller than the 6+ that would be perfect. I would most likely have to actually have the phone with me for a week or so before I can make a true decision on which one is better for me, but so far I'm def feeling the 6+.

Last edited:
I was at att yesterday to try and get my moms upgrade back but I gotta go to apple to reverse the upgrade. The guy was pushing hard to get me on next plan. He said they got new shipment and the plus gold 16gb my mom want.

Will do. Hopefully I just catch some type of restock and don't have to pre order a phone that's already out.
I know with Verizon, they must receive the trade-in phone by December, so I'm assuming AT&T should be similar.

This is directly off ATT's website

"
[h2]2. Place an order[/h2]
Choose a service plan, add to your cart, and checkout. If you place your new smartphone order on or before September 30, 2014 you will be eligible for the promotional trade-in value, even if you complete your trade-in after September 30, 2014."

Yeah, I'm going some time this week to place an order at an att store. I'm going to use a shared upgrade and don't think I can do it online.

Back
Top Bottom