• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If you just surf the net, text, and use social media you should be fine

only thing you have to worry about is if you plan on using netflix and streaming movies and shows multiple times a day then your screwed.

so dont scare people into thinking 2gb isnt fine because if you just use the phone without streaming movies on the road or away from home you are more than fine. i use my phone A LOT with no streaming and can hit around 2gb on a good month. would be more if it wasnt for wifi tho.

Yeah I don't know how yall survive with 5 gigs or less. I know I get throttled but I rather that happen then get charged extra. Still hate the fact that they slowed me down though. Can't even watch a YouTube clip for 15 seconds without it buffering.

Anybody still holding on to they iPhone 5/5s and looking to sell for quick cash remember gamestop buys iPhones. They have me $180 cash for my iPhone 5 32gb. 5s should be like 20-40 more give or take.

You could of got 250 for that least

Seriously.  Wasnt gonna say anything til I saw this...but you coulda got way more for that. Even just credit, BB is offering 225 for a 5 and 310 for a 5s.  Or you coulda ebayed that sum batch and got more.    And you coulda unlocked it and the world would be coming at you with dollars lol

-edit-  And I was talking about a 16gb 5 and 5s, didnt even realized you said 32gb.  Coulda got wayyyyy more than that haha

Just went to Game Stop today and got 184 cash for my 5 32gb. Fast cash on the spot. You'll only get the max for the 5 and 5s if they are mint, unlocked, and sell over seas.

If you just surf the net, text, and use social media you should be fine

only thing you have to worry about is if you plan on using netflix and streaming movies and shows multiple times a day then your screwed.

so dont scare people into thinking 2gb isnt fine because if you just use the phone without streaming movies on the road or away from home you are more than fine. i use my phone A LOT with no streaming and can hit around 2gb on a good month. would be more if it wasnt for wifi tho.

I basically got ushered off unlimited when I saw how much it was going got cost me to add my girlfriend to my account without doing a mobile share. Now we split 10 gigs and together rarely go over 2GB of data used. And I have to use my phone for work stuff in places with no wifi all during the day.

why are you saying no? what exactly are you doing to go through 10gb easily in a week?

Twitter , Instagram , YouTube , streaming easily can run through those gigs , and plus you sharing it with two other people , problems ! , I don't have wifi , so that's another problem

why are you saying no? what exactly are you doing to go through 10gb easily in a week?

Twitter , Instagram , YouTube , streaming easily can run through those gigs , and plus you sharing it with two other people , problems ! , I don't have wifi , so that's another problem

Twiiter and IG take up nothing,

youtube and other streaming does affect it tho. sucks you dont have wifi but yea streaming shoes and movies gonna kill your data.

idk how yall do it in the first place, i cant watch stuff outside of my tv. not into watching stuff on a small screen. just me tho

5GB ain't nothing for me so for a family to share 10GB that's laughable. I work for the government so we don't have wifi in our buildings. I got a 25% discount so I'm tempted to switch to the 10GB plan. If any of yall did new contracts you shoulda went to att.com/wireless/usps

youtube and other streaming does affect it tho. sucks you dont have wifi but yea streaming shoes and movies gonna kill your data.

idk how yall do it in the first place, i cant watch stuff outside of my tv. not into watching stuff on a small screen. just me tho
It's the pr0n b

If he stops paying I think he just has a bill and it will eventually end up in collections

Yes but the phone gets blacklisted, they dont let someone have the phone, sell it or do what ever.

you can confirm this with ATT. unless its changed recently, its always been like this with stolen phones, etc. the ESN gets blacklisted so it cant be used on the network or activated on another.
is it a stolen phone though? For example I pay every month for mine on T Mobile, I could cancel my plan with them and still pay every month for my phone.

Watch when your 6 plus come :lol: :lol:

Last edited:

Watch when your 6 plus come :lol: :lol:

nah man, im just not into watching videos and stuff on the phone. if someone sends me a video to peep on yotube about news or something sure ill watch it but would i enjoy sitting somewhere and watch an episode of a show or movie? no :lol:

im just into text, surfing NT, and being on social media. Now IG gonna look even bigger and brighter on the 6+. checked it out on my buddies and it looks good. camera takes some awesome pictures too :pimp:

has anybody that placed an order on apples website on launch day recieved an ETA on when their phone is arriving or when its going to arrive??  or even if u placed an order after the launch.. just trying to decide if i should order a 6 plus through apples website which claims 3-4 weeks and wondering if it actually takes that long or do u get it faster..here in the bay area 6 plus is no where to be found honestly.. already called most apples stores near me and they all said none..so im just thinking instead of driving and wasting my time and gas that maybe just order one and hopefully get it within 2-3 weeks..

so any insight if someone ordered a 6 plus on apples website after launch and have u recieved it or not?? Also want to throw in there if anybody with AT&T that has recently placed an order with AT&T online or maybe even instore for a 6 plus have u gotten an ETA on when you will reiceve it?? i know people who placed a pre-order late with AT&T and had ETA's of late october have already recieved their phones.. so wondering if maybe AT&T's ETA might be that long to give them a big enough window..

thanks guys sorry for the rant but ive been hunting down a 6 plus for a while here in the bay area and seem like they are hard to get here.. 

i was told by an apple rep that it will never be longer than 3-4 weeks from when you order and most of the time its usually faster. I ordered last Friday so we will see what happens

i was told by an apple rep that it will never be longer than 3-4 weeks from when you order and most of the time its usually faster. I ordered last Friday so we will see what happens
thanks.. just might place an order with apple and hope for the best.. hoping to get one before the end of oct.. kinda tired of driving around from store to store wasting time and gas.been to several apples, best buys, radio shacks, targets, ATT's and none of them have them in stock only 6's 

Don't they only have 16gb
one target i went to that showed stock online said that, the online shows stock because those are for all the people that pre-ordered the phones. if i believe him or not..duno honestly probably not. but yea it only seems they had 16gb's in stock..

so the consensus is that via trade in, the most we are looking at for a 5 16gb is roughly 200? i mean i'm about to sell mines locally for that price, cash is better than credit i suppose, and this whole bendgate thing.....whoever believes in that is just plain stupid, oh btw, if you wanted a phone that wouldn't bend why not get a flip phone? lol
Best Buy is doing 225 for AT&T phones

thanks.. just might place an order with apple and hope for the best.. hoping to get one before the end of oct.. kinda tired of driving around from store to store wasting time and gas.been to several apples, best buys, radio shacks, targets, ATT's and none of them have them in stock only 6's 

i think if you order one now you will get it before end of October. you never know but dude told me apple is very good at providing the product before the estimated delivery date

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom