Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can someone confirm if an att next phone the account holder stops paying or cancels the phone gets bricked ?

Just called apple and said he can't report the phone stolen because it is registered in my iTunes/iCloud account so technically it is mine.

So that's 2/3 problems solved

thats on apples end

go on a ATT forum and ask. I cant imagine the phone not getting bricked if you stop payment. whats stopping someone from opening like 10 lines and getting a bunch of phones on the next plan then trashing their credit just to make a few grand?

again, i could be wrong but its not logical because ATT would blacklist the phone meaning it cant be used on ATT and GSM so it would essentially be an ipod to the user.

If he stops paying I think he just has a bill and it will eventually end up in collections

Yes but the phone gets blacklisted, they dont let someone have the phone, sell it or do what ever.

you can confirm this with ATT. unless its changed recently, its always been like this with stolen phones, etc. the ESN gets blacklisted so it cant be used on the network or activated on another.

I don't comprehend this.. I go to my local Sprint retailer and they said iPhone 6+'s are back ordered till' before Halloween. If Apple advertises that the iPhone6/6+ will release on Sept. 19th, why aren't they available to the public till' Halloween?! They shoulda' said "pre-orders will be available Sept. 19th."

Do you not know what backordered means?

The phone is basically sold old pending the arrival of new shipments.

Reserved mine for in store pick up at the Palo Alto store with no problems. Just have to check around 11pm/midnight

What site are you using to reserve for in store pick up at midnight????? When I try to do it via the apple store app it requires me to add to cart and pay on the spot, which I cannot do because I'm a VZW Edge user.

I don't comprehend this.. I go to my local Sprint retailer and they said iPhone 6+'s are back ordered till' before Halloween. If Apple advertises that the iPhone6/6+ will release on Sept. 19th, why aren't they available to the public till' Halloween?! They shoulda' said "pre-orders will be available Sept. 19th."

Because there was limited stock available for the 19th. It's like when the 5s launched last year, production couldn't meet the demand until they took the 5c off the line and started cranking out more 5s. Also I think Apple may not have allocated many of the 6plus for the carrier's own stores preferring to hold it for themselves.

Ohhh, I see!

I got the button stabilizers Spigen sent out today. Pretty hilarious and ridiculous :rofl:

But the buttons do seem more responsive and they also sent some free screen protectors which was cool. I'll probably just cop that Apple leather case though.

Verizon iPhone 6s wont ship till 10/21 smh, anyway to order from apple but at full price and not contract? Should I apply for the financing? lol

I got the button stabilizers Spigen sent out today. Pretty hilarious and ridiculous :rofl:

But the buttons do seem more responsive and they also sent some free screen protectors which was cool. I'll probably just cop that Apple leather case though.
Who do you call to get one? I ordered from amazon

Who do you call to get one? I ordered from amazon

I didn't do anything, I just got an e-mail from Spigen with a tracking number like last week and they just got here. I got the Hybrid case for the 6 and I ordered from eBay. The stabilizers are literally clear stickers shaped like the buttons that go on the inside of the case :lol:.

View media item 1197480

Back
Top Bottom