Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
my girl dropped my iPhone 6 on cement and cracked the top left corner. So now the screen has a small crack :\

good thing I have apple care, but I guess i'll just use it when I really need it.
cancel that... nah just playing bro :lol:

Last edited:

my girl dropped my iPhone 6 on cement and cracked the top left corner. So now the screen has a small crack 
ohwell.gif

good thing I have apple care, but I guess i'll just use it when I really need it.
pretty sure apple care doesnt cover accidental damages.. at least they dont for macs.

Apple care does cover that. They'll treat it as a cracked screen, she pays $50 and they fix it on the spot. Might just give her a replacement since the phone is so new, they might not have displays in stock for the 6/6+ yet.

Last edited:

my girl dropped my iPhone 6 on cement and cracked the top left corner. So now the screen has a small crack :\

pretty sure apple care doesnt cover accidental damages.. at least they dont for macs.

neh they do
Apple care does cover that. They'll treat it as a cracked screen, she pays $50 and they fix it on the spot.

this

Popkey app now available. Easy GIF sending through Iphone

Last edited:

That's because a MacBook is more expensive to repair than a phone

They aren't just swapping out an entire MacBook. That's a $2200 loss :lol:

Last edited:
i know my AT&T getting tired of me callin askin bout that 6+

they prob bout to start trollin me like FTL employees do when you call askin about raffles

T-Mobile had my call history recorded from me calling so much about my 6+ preorder.

It got to the point where the last person to help me asked "You've called a number of times and the issue still hasn't been resolved? I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience" :smh:

T-Mobile had my call history recorded from me calling so much about my 6+ preorder.

It got to the point where the last person to help me asked "You've called a number of times and the issue still hasn't been resolved? I'm terribly sorry about the inconvenience"
mean.gif
you should've just emailed the CEO. would've got a call from the "presidents office" or something along those lines and fleeced them. thats what a lot of people including me did. if you're issue still isn't resolved you can probably still take that route.

Square trade (I think) is a few $$s cheaper deductible, and you can take your phone to most repair places to make a repair versus having to go to an Apple Store. Squaretade will reimburse you the repair cost.

Are pictures not showing up for anyone else on their iPhone? All I'm getting is black boxes where images should be.

What would be the point of Apple Care if it didn't cover cracked screens. It already doesn't cover stolen phones, if it didn't cover cracks exactly what would it cover?
It'd cover nothing, of course it covers cracks/drops

Last edited:
Why can't I see pics on here when I use my 6+? I saw someone had the same issue but that was 10-20 pages ago.

This is the only remaining android feature i want on an iphone, now that the screen size has grown. 

That and the ability to play flash. 

I'm patiently waiting for the ESPN bottom line to be available for notification center

you don't want IP6/7 or IP6/8 water/dust resistant/proof? Or wireless charging? or LED notification light, 4K resolution video recording, just to name a few :tongue:

-------

a few pages back someone said you can do drag and drop on itunes for music by checking "manage music manually" or something.
THANKS!! it worked! I already have my music organized on my hard drive how i want it, so it was nice to see I could just drag and drop.
i tried to use the library and syncing but nah

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom