• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
thats a very nice case

im not buying any though because when i get my phone ill rock it for a few days then get sick of having a case then its going bottom of the drawer :lol: happened with every phone ive had.

Does anyone here know anything about unlocking an iPhone to be able to use it with different carriers? My contract with AT&T isn't up until May so they said they wouldn't unlock it for me, but the wife and I are trying to get on my brother's T-Mobile plan. I'm trying to keep my 5, though, as there's nothing wrong with it and I really don't want to pay for a new phone. I've seen a lot of stuff online, but I don't know what's real and reputable and what isn't. Any insight would be much appreciated :smokin

I guess this doesn't really have anything to do with the iPhone 6, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread :lol:

^ Only two ways I know for an unlocked phone are for your carrier to do it, or order it through T-mobile/Apple and it will come unlocked since there is no contract

Does anyone here know anything about unlocking an iPhone to be able to use it with different carriers? My contract with AT&T isn't up until May so they said they wouldn't unlock it for me, but the wife and I are trying to get on my brother's T-Mobile plan. I'm trying to keep my 5, though, as there's nothing wrong with it and I really don't want to pay for a new phone. I've seen a lot of stuff online, but I don't know what's real and reputable and what isn't. Any insight would be much appreciated :smokin

I guess this doesn't really have anything to do with the iPhone 6, but I didn't want to start a whole new thread :lol:

I heard from a friend that if you fulfill your contract or pay off your ETF they have to unlock it. I would call and ask att for sure though, it's worth paying your own etf

^ Only two ways I know for an unlocked phone are for your carrier to do it, or order it through T-mobile/Apple and it will come unlocked since there is no contract

Naw, I already have the phone. It's my iPhone 5 that I want to keep but switch to T-Mobile. My homie works for T-Mobile so I can just give him a ******** phone to turn in so they will pay my ETF. But I need my current phone unlocked so I can use it when I switch carriers...

I heard from a friend that if you fulfill your contract or pay off your ETF they have to unlock it. I would call and ask att for sure though, it's worth paying your own etf

I already tried and AT&T wouldn't do it since my contract isn't up until May. T-Mobile will pay the ETF, so I'd much rather do it through them it there's any way to get this phone unlocked...

Last edited:
Incase really needs to get the new cases out. The spigen is mediocre for the time being but I really only trust incase at the end of the day.

-Red- -Red- It should only cost you $75-90 bucks to end your contract early tomorrow.
Not sure what it costs to have a iphone unlocked but just paying the early termination fee is always a possibility

Ever since I downloaded movie box on my iPad I keep getting this popup my iPad telling me something about safari can't recognize google or some ish and do I want to continue, cancel, or details. Details tells me the link and it's not trusted or something ... What's up with this? Anyone else getting this on their device?

View media item 1203148View media item 1203149

Last edited:
I think one of the vids explaining how to install it mentions you have to "trust" it when installing it. Maybe that's the problem?

MovieBox wont open on my phone anymore. Any idea why? It asked me to update but I cancelled at the time

Ever since I downloaded movie box on my iPad I keep getting this popup my iPad telling me something about safari can't recognize google or some ish and do I want to continue, cancel, or details. Details tells me the link and it's not trusted or something ... What's up with this? Anyone else getting this on their device?
had the same problem this morning, took a while figure it out. Set your date & time back to the correct date. just turn "set automatically" back on

Last edited:
guess I'm stuck with my 16gb 6 plus 

tomorrow is my last day to exchange and there is not any 64 or 128 pluses in the bay area

I don't understand why Apple doesn't do expandable memory. They can come up with their own memory cards that are only for Apple. Like that, they can charge basically whatever they want for em. Would be nice for people stuck with low memory devices to be able to upgrade memory when/if they need to.

Pretty sure it would be pretty profitable for them to do that as well.

Last edited:
Anyone wanna PM me on how to get movie box?

Someone said a link was posted but I searched and nothing came up

I don't understand why Apple doesn't do expandable memory. They can come up with their own memory cards that are only for Apple. Like that, they can charge basically whatever they want for em. Would be nice for people stuck with low memory devices to be able to upgrade memory when/if they need to.

I think it has to do with them keeping their ways. They never offered it so they won't because "it's not true to their brand" idk how to really put it other than just being stubborn set in their ways and can get away with it

But they def should. And you're right could get away with the price just like they did when they first moved to the 8-pin charger and offered the adapter for like $45 lol bet they made a killing off the bat

Anyone wanna PM me on how to get movie box?

Someone said a link was posted but I searched and nothing came up

So Apple tv has moviebox on it already or do u gotta get a jailbroken iPhone 6???

It's not on Apple tv and it's not a jbt just check a couple pages back for the link

Any idea what page....i hate NT search function.

I have MovieBox on my Jailbroken ipad 2 and i load movies from there directly to my PS3.  But since my ipad 2 is running super old software i can't update movie box and i have to delete old Cache files to even get it to open properly.  It normally won't even open.  It is basically the only reason i still have my ipad2 running old software.  If i could get movie box on ios8 it would be appreciated. 

edit:

I think you answered your own question. If they released and expandable option it would decrease the need for the larger storage phones thus decreasing they profits.

Maybe they'll add it in 5 years

I thought you could buy bigger sim with bigger memory. So if the phone is 16gb you can't increase the memory.?

Got my Plus today its beautiful picked it up by reservation 64gb Gold, after handling it going back to my 5s felt so small. This Moviebox app is the wave tho good looks on that guys

Back
Top Bottom