Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I can think of one big reason not to jailbreak, especially if you use your iPhone on a work network/servers. HIPAA compliance. We just had to go through this big training about keeping files/data secured and while the chances are pretty slight, I'm sure I'd get bounced out of a job if the IT guy needed to see my phone and they noticed I was running unsecured code programs on the same device I was sending privileged emails on.
When I was in college they blocked me from using wifi because my phone was JB

I mean how do you explain that one when you're hunting for a new job "Oh I left my last job because I really wanted to make the fonts unreadable in iOS and I couldn't wait to watch a movie"

I remember at my job a few years back some JA got fired when the office got a C&D letter from the MPAA because the dude was running torrents from his workstation computer.

I don't know if it's just me but I realized right now that the clock icon on the home screen is an actual live clock. Is this new or am I just ignorant? :lol:

im gonna pray Verizon got some promotion to upgrade early in Nov or something...getting impatient
frown.gif

Called Sprint today and the girl seemed puzzled as to why my phone hasn't gotten in yet.

Took my info down and she is gonna see of they have it and call me back ASAP.

So even if she was giving me the BS run around answer... I appreciate her acting skills, I'm actually quite fooled and expecting them to call me back telling me they have it.

Ordered on the 19th for those wondering.

Called Sprint today and the girl seemed puzzled as to why my phone hasn't gotten in yet.

Took my info down and she is gonna see of they have it and call me back ASAP.

So even if she was giving me the BS run around answer... I appreciate her acting skills, I'm actually quite fooled and expecting them to call me back telling me they have it.

Ordered on the 19th for those wondering.

havent seen your sn for a while (finessed rsvp for db ix wayyy before it got crazy)

they are acting , which is honestly better than "why u calling fam? u aint look online its backordered u wasting my time" what i get from local sprint stores

^^ Haha.. yeah man. It's a whole different ball game now that I don't even wanna be playing in...... Took a little hiatus but I'll post from time to time.

Yeah ... as long as they don't hit me with the " no we don't have it yet"... "We'll call you when we get it".. I appreciate it.... At least pretend like you care about me and my product. Lol

emailed tmobile executives and had one of their assistants call me back today. offered to credit me the full amount of the iphone plus a free month of service due to the wait time.

i have at&t and am due for an upgrade. seems easy to get a 6 but the + is not in stock? best way to go about getting a 6+? order online? try best buy or something?
thanks NT.

i have at&t and am due for an upgrade. seems easy to get a 6 but the + is not in stock? best way to go about getting a 6+? order online? try best buy or something?
thanks NT.
i ordered from apple online since it says 3-4 weeks and they said it usually comes quicker than that. how much truth is behind that?? we will see.. or you can just keep checking apples stock online and hope to find the color/GB combo u want.. i just got tired of driving everywhere asking if they had any.. 

Do yall get "a problem occured with this webpage so it was reloaded" while browsing NT using the full site? On certain threads this **** pops crazy.

Back
Top Bottom