Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
and now... off to amazon to find more cases and screen protectors, may look into one of those glass joints any body got any recommendations for that? :nerd:  
I got the Zagg Shield Invisible Glass as my screen protector. Pretty expensive, but it's supposed to be 80% shatterproof from what they say. So far it's been working great for me and the screen is nice and smooth. Doesn't even feel like there's a screen protector on my iPhone.

and now... off to amazon to find more cases and screen protectors, may look into one of those glass joints any body got any recommendations for that? :nerd:  
I got the Zagg Shield Invisible Glass as my screen protector. Pretty expensive, but it's supposed to be 80% shatterproof from what they say. So far it's been working great for me and the screen is nice and smooth. Doesn't even feel like there's a screen protector on my iPhone.
i haven't read much about the solid screen protectors, but Id imagine when they say "80% shatterproof " they're talking about the actual screen protector, not the actual screen. I'd look more into that if I were you.

anyone recently ordered from tmobile and got theirs fairly quick? That backorder of 1-8 weeks is crazy. Might just have to find one in store.

I have the Zagg Glass protector and I think I said before it's meant to be used with a case. Since the edges are rounded no screen protector is going to fully cover the sides. As far as the screen goes though I love it and it's smooth.

anyone recently ordered from tmobile and got theirs fairly quick? That backorder of 1-8 weeks is crazy. Might just have to find one in store.

my friend ordered it like 3 days before release at the tmobile store and received it less than a week later.

foolishly i didnt order instore even though i was in the process but dude couldnt even give me a timeframe so i said screw it. 100% sure id have my phone right now if i ordered it that day

@shekki That avi doee
smokin.gif

i haven't read much about the solid screen protectors, but Id imagine when they say "80% shatterproof " they're talking about the actual screen protector, not the actual screen. I'd look more into that if I were you.
Yea, meant the actual screen protector, sorry. But like heLiumcLinton said, the protector doesn't cover the whole screen (edges still open). So it's ideal to have it on with a case to protect the edges of your phone. And plus, the screen protector has a lifetime warranty.

My 6 plus arrived Monday. Initial reviews I love the size of the phone, but it definitely takes some getting used to one handed. The screen is excellent, but I've noticed some lag between switching from portrait to landscape. The space gray was definitely the right choice for me. I love how mature it looks and how the screen flows within the phone. I think this will be my phone even when the 6s or 7 comes out. I'm using an iblasion case I copped from Amazon until the otter boxes releases. It gets the job done and it's a really great case, but I like otterboxes more.

Last edited:
coldcity coldcity

CC I'm thinking about making the jump from Verizon to Sprint. I know y'all are having preorder issues. But man, my bill would be like $70 cheaper and month than VZM and they will pay my edge off and I can keep or turn in the 5s! Might be too much to pass up!
thats a W IF sprints service is ok in your area

Man I'm having buyers remorse with my 6+. It's od unnecessary. Thinking of going to AT&T and getting the regular 6 as I originally planned to get in the beginning. :smh:

Man I'm having buyers remorse with my 6+. It's od unnecessary. Thinking of going to AT&T and getting the regular 6 as I originally planned to get in the beginning.
mean.gif
i had the iphone 6 and it started to feel a bit small to me honestly.. but to each its own.. if apple would have made the 6  5 inches instead of 4.7 it would have been alot better.. i returned my 6 and ordered a 6 plus from apple last week. now i just wait for it to come in.hopefully sooner than what they said =0 going back to this 5s sucks bad.. this phone is too small for me lol..

Man I'm having buyers remorse with my 6+. It's od unnecessary. Thinking of going to AT&T and getting the regular 6 as I originally planned to get in the beginning.
mean.gif
see if you could trade with someone around your area that is looking for a 6 plus and also get some cash on top of that.

Man I'm having buyers remorse with my 6+. It's od unnecessary. Thinking of going to AT&T and getting the regular 6 as I originally planned to get in the beginning. :smh:
How long have you had it? I felt the same way about 4 days in, but after giving it close to the 14 days i'm much more comfortable with the plus than I was before. Having to activate a random phone in the meantime to wait for a 6 to come in forced me into using more trial days, but now I'm happy.

How long have you had it? I felt the same way about 4 days in, but after giving it close to the 14 days i'm much more comfortable with the plus than I was before. Having to activate a random phone in the meantime to wait for a 6 to come in forced me into using more trial days, but now I'm happy.

I've had it for 5 days :lol:
I'm a give it till next week before I go trade it back to AT&T. Just feel its unnecessary and it feels cheap. iPhone 4/4s is the goat iPhone design wise.

my friend ordered it like 3 days before release at the tmobile store and received it less than a week later.

foolishly i didn't order instore even though i was in the process but dude couldnt even give me a timeframe so i said screw it. 100% sure id have my phone right now if i ordered it that day

damn that sucks you still don't have it. Hope you get it soon.

That was truly a smart idea by your friend. I should have done that. Damnit. :lol:

Sprint unlimited everything with the 6 plus? Anybody got sprint in here.. What's the downside to sprint bs Verizon? My homie just copped sprint 6 plus and his speeds were faster or on par with mine on speed test.

Sprint unlimited everything with the 6 plus? Anybody got sprint in here.. What's the downside to sprint bs Verizon? My homie just copped sprint 6 plus and his speeds were faster or on par with mine on speed test.

If your speed is on par with Verizon, I say fine. A lot of it depends on the area.

Mine, my speeds average five to ten times what I was getting with Sprint.

Does the Verizon 6 work on TMobile? I'm about to go overseas for 10 days and work gave me a TMobile sim to use internationally. I know it currently works on my 5 minus the LTE, but it will work with the 6 still too right?

any reason you got my wife on your avi?

semi srs.

and bros I absolutely love the privacy screen

No jailbreak and probably won't be one for a couple months. I'm not updating to iOS 8 until jailbreak is available.

Back
Top Bottom