Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I think this phone suffers from only having 1gb ram. Apps close, web pages reload. Also when I make a call it doesn't show in recent calls. I hate the way photos are handled now. But I love my phone. Should have came with 2gigs of ram and iOS 8 is bad

They need to hurry up and update Instagram and fb for the larger screen.

Multi billion dollar company and they don't even have someone to code that ish properly smh

Last edited:
Yes, it must be enabled on your phone

Settings - Cellular -Enable LTE = Voice and Data   & then add the feature for free on your My Verizon account..

Since it uses LTE signal for calls, if your LTE service isn't as strong in certain areas - you'll have a lot of dropped calls..Unlike GSM carriers where 3G takes over during the call..

Also to those with 16GB. no shame with having it as long as it suits your needs.  However to those with barely any space remaining - every time a new iOS update is available space is required along with apps needing more space as time goes on...It may be fine now, but if you're planning to keep the phone 2 years + - I'd suggest getting the 64GB..

What feature am I adding for free on my Verizon? Don't seem to see anything that correlates to it.

Im impressed (for now) with the battery, been streaming iHeartRadio all morning back 3 hours and its only used 10% of the batter

whenever those bastards decide to get my phone shipped ill be right with the both of u

You ordered in store or online?
online, almost bit on the 6+ 16gb in store but then instantly thought of filling it up before the night was over & left it there... cant chance 64 or 128 just showing up within 2 weeks thats playing with fire possibly getting stuck with a 16

Last edited:
When I double tap the home button the screen I'm on drops halfway and is blank on the top half. The hell is that for? Apple pay when it comes out?

Last edited:
its for reaching the top half of your phone.

if you have a 6 plus it makes it possible to one hand and or help you get the top stuff easier if you just have smaller hands

idk if its on the regular 6 tho 

According to the inventory sites there isn't a 64GB Sprint 6+ available in the entire country at a Target or Apple Store. Is there that much demand? This is getting ridiculous. My phone is still backordered several weeks from Sprint too.

According to the inventory sites there isn't a 64GB Sprint 6+ available in the entire country at a Target or Apple Store. Is there that much demand? .
Or it could be that they didn't produce that much (relative to the 6) so the supply is low.

Last edited:
Recommend some good apps. I got this 128 6+ with all this space. what are some apps yall think are must haves and you use everyday.

Pretty disappointed would be an understatement but I'm in the same boat with a lot of the Sprint people.

6 Plus 64GB SG still not arrived. :frown:

online, almost bit on the 6+ 16gb in store but then instantly thought of filling it up before the night was over & left it there... cant chance 64 or 128 just showing up within 2 weeks thats playing with fire possibly getting stuck with a 16

ya i almost did the same... but i just went ahead and placed the order for the SG 6+ 64gb online. i cant complain too much since im using my wifes 6 in the meantime and just gonna be patient.

its for reaching the top half of your phone.

if you have a 6 plus it makes it possible to one hand and or help you get the top stuff easier if you just have smaller hands

idk if its on the regular 6 tho 
What he said...

Yes it does the same on the 6 as well .. It's called reach ability I believe it's somewhere in the settings

Back
Top Bottom