Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
So I just decided to jump from Verizon tn the Sprint Unlimited plan for the regular 6. Cut my bill right in half. Last time I had them, I was on the "Mogul" plan a few years ago. Hope I don't experience any problems.

So I just decided to jump from Verizon tn the Sprint Unlimited plan for the regular 6. Cut my bill right in half. Last time I had them, I was on the "Mogul" plan a few years ago. Hope I don't experience any problems.
Thinking of doing this and going to T_Mobile man. This verizon bill is getting insane

Sprint cool if you're using majority data.

Too many times I'm driving and my calls get dropped :smh:

Apple need to bring the old camera roll back. This iOS 8 version is trash.

dude seriously!!! like let me organize them into folders if I want. Apples trying to mix and match the events and locations and dates and that doesn't always work. Is there a way in settings I can just turn their **** off?

i know theres a site someone posted a while back that tracks best buys, targets, apple stores etc but i cant find it. something like iphonelocator.com... anyone have it?

nevermind, found it...

http://idevicechecker.com/

coldcity coldcity

a few best buys showing stock on sprint 6+ 128gbs... check it out
north ave, south loop, gold mill and downers grove... holler at them

if i could id do it but they cant do anything with my SERO plan... sucks

Last edited:
i know theres a site someone posted a while back that tracks best buys, targets, apple stores etc but i cant find it. something like iphonelocator.com... anyone have it?

nevermind, found it...

http://idevicechecker.com/

coldcity coldcity

a few best buys showing stock on sprint 6+ 128gbs... check it out
north ave, south loop, gold mill and downers grove... holler at them

if i could id do it but they cant do anything with my SERO plan... sucks

:wow: sprint better let me finesse .... good lookin on that info bro

Last edited:
I just need the photo stream back man when I delete the photo off my iPhone it's still on my other devices ! Sucks having to delete the same photo on different devices

sprint just made it to the official scumbag list because they just turned off my ability to start a chat 0]

i reaaaalllly hope you're right. why do you think so though?
I was reading some articles about it last week.

Tech More: Apple iPhone iOS 8 BI London
Apple Caves: 'Camera Roll' Is Coming Back To Your iPhone

Apple customers freaked out last month over a change in Apple's new mobile operating system, iOS 8. Now, it looks like Apple has listened to the feedback.

iOS 8 removed "Camera Roll," the album where every photo taken with an iPhone is stored. Photos were instead sent to a new folder named "Recently Added."

While this is just a small change, it caused outrage. iPhone users were left confused by the move.

The "Recently Added" folder also contained deleted photos saved on iCloud, meaning that it was impossible to see which photos were actually stored on the device. It also made deleting photos trickier, as they were then sent to a folder called "Recently Deleted" instead of being removed from the device.

Here's how iOS 8 photos used to work:

iOS 8 Camera Roll changesApple

Unhappy iPhone users complained on Twitter about the removal of camera roll.

Noticing that people were unhappy, budding app developers have been building apps to provide an unofficial Camera Roll folder that shows all photos saved on a device. They've been using Twitter to track down angry Apple customers and let them know about their apps.

Now, Apple has abandoned its plan to move away from Camera Roll and force users to combine all of their photos together. The new iOS 8.1 beta has been released to developers, and they've noticed that Camera Roll has been restored.

Here's what the new beta version of iOS 8 looks like:

iOS 8.1 beta release notes live camera roll backProduct Reviews

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/apple-is-bringing-back-camera-roll-2014-10#ixzz3FOmKtEUO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom