Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Why connect to wifi if his LTE is most likely faster and he gets to use as much as he wants? :lol:

Yup. Only thing is if apps are over 1gb I can't download unless I'm on wifi. I could swap sims with my girls phone but nah. I'll just wait for the jailbreak and then that won't be an issue

Why connect to wifi if his LTE is most likely faster and he gets to use as much as he wants? :lol:

Yup. Only thing is if apps are over 1gb I can't download unless I'm on wifi. I could swap sims with my girls phone but nah. I'll just wait for the jailbreak and then that won't be an issue

I dont know why it does that? i recently tried to download something while driving and it said i had to connect to wifi, smh

thanks, could careless what people in here think. I paid full price and have no use for more memory when ive had my iphone 5 for almost 2 years and have over 7gb of memory left. I also gotta spend extra $100 for applecare+ when it arrives :x $900 down the drain SMH hopefully it lasts for the next 2 weeks

Honestly though if you use streaming sites like Pandora and even just Youtube and Netflix for videos, you really don't need a phone with that much memory. Music, videos and photos are what takes up most room.

thanks, could careless what people in here think. I paid full price and have no use for more memory when ive had my iphone 5 for almost 2 years and have over 7gb of memory left. I also gotta spend extra $100 for applecare+ when it arrives :x $900 down the drain SMH hopefully it lasts for the next 2 weeks

Honestly though if you use streaming sites like Pandora and even just Youtube and Netflix for videos, you really don't need a phone with that much memory. Music, videos and photos are what takes up most room.

All i keep on my phone is pics so im good. If i somehow get addicted even more to the camera and i get some memory issues then ill just sell it and get the 6S when it drops. im willing to bet ill be fine

i just want it to arrive already :lol:

IPHONE PREPARING FOR SHIPMENT.... FINALLY!!!

:lol: My man Zyzz finally about to get his phone

tumblr_mcdxt0DFSG1qmtpvjo1_500.gif

And the holes in the back kind of work as a 'dimple' which helps with one-handed use/comfort. Well, the top one.

Bruh it looks bulky but you have to see it on haha.

And good luck with no case. Damn. This joint is slippery than a b****

Bruh it looks bulky but you have to see it on haha.

And good luck with no case. Damn. This joint is slippery than a b****

im getting applecare + so if i break it or it bends :lol: ill just pay $80 and get another one withouse issue

Back
Top Bottom