Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
ANYONE WHO RECENTLY JOINED TMOBILE/PORTED NUMBER OVER ON SIMPLE CHOICE PLAN PM ME FOE HELL OF A DEAL WHICH INCLUDED FREE UNLIMITED DATA AND $25 GIFT CARD! DIRECT OFFER THROUGH TMOBILE!

It's crazy to me to see how many people didn't have LTE with their 4's, but were paying $100+ bills. You were paying that much just to text and call. LTE is the main benefit.

how is the battery life on the new 6 compared to the 5?

The battery life is a big enough complaint for me that I'm considering leaving iPhone

The battery is better than my 5S. Not sure about overall, but the stand by is great. I swear the other night I went to sleep for five hours and it was the same.

Of course the 6+ would be better.

Last edited:
ANYONE WHO RECENTLY JOINED TMOBILE/PORTED NUMBER OVER ON SIMPLE CHOICE PLAN PM ME FOE HELL OF A DEAL WHICH INCLUDED FREE UNLIMITED DATA AND $25 GIFT CARD! DIRECT OFFER THROUGH TMOBILE!
must be one of those deals where u get something if the recommended person joins or w/e :lol:

must be one of those deals where u get something if the recommended person joins or w/e :lol:

both people get the same thing :lol:

i already did it with a few NTers. I got free unlimited LTE for 1 year and so did the NTer :pimp:

hasnt that emulator thing been posted before? thats been out unless this one is different

probably has but if you just get it and go to coolroms you can get TONS of games just download the roms and hit open in Sios

I've always use iTunes back up! By far the best and easily way. It transfer everything over! Your new phone looks just like your old phone (apps placement and all)

How do you transfer over pics/videos over from gmail?

Last edited:
i only have an iphone 6 but donkey kong country on a 6+ would be piff

the controls def take some getting used to 

Last edited:
both people get the same thing
laugh.gif

i already did it with a few NTers. I got free unlimited LTE for 1 year and so did the NTer
pimp.gif
Is free T Mobile LTE a good thing?

I'd rather pay for verizon, at least at my areas coverage

i already did it with a few NTers. I got free unlimited LTE for 1 year and so did the NTer :pimp:

Is free T Mobile LTE a good thing?

I'd rather pay for verizon, at least at my areas coverage

hate on TMobile all you want but in a lot of areas the LTE is top notch and fast as hell.

i have zero complaints especially with my LTE speed.

It's crazy to me to see how many people didn't have LTE with their 4's, but were paying $100+ bills. You were paying that much just to text and call. LTE is the main benefit.
The battery is better than my 5S. Not sure about overall, but the stand by is great. I swear the other night I went to sleep for five hours and it was the same.

Of course the 6+ would be better.

My current standby is 17 hours on my 6+

Don't you get free unlimited LTE with T-Mobile anyway?

Unlimited data. LTE is capped on certain plans, but there are no overages charged once you go past your data bucket limit. Obviously if you're on the truly unlimited plan, yes, you get unlimited LTE.

Yeah I have 2.5 GB of 4G and after that it drops to 2G which I am on now 
mean.gif
. I switched to the 4 lines 10 GB plan a while back to put my little brother on my phone bill for no cost and they wouldnt give me my old rate for unlimited 4G anymore. Just gotta live with it.

Coworker busted out his iP6+ today, DAMN that thing is massive.  First time seeing it in person.  
sick.gif

*insert recycled iPad in pocket joke once used on androids*

Don't you get free unlimited LTE with T-Mobile anyway?

Yea if you pay for it, all data is unlimited but you only get LTE for either 1gb, 2.5, 3, or 5 then get lower speeds after the cap

They offer truly unlimited but this is a great deal if you are on any of those plans and want truly Unlimited

Back
Top Bottom