• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
avy - Mia Malkova

Not knockin TMo but I would never get it while im living here in Montana, in fact i dont even think there is a retailer here. Just all based on where you live and what you want to pay for.

I would think a lot more people are on the major carriers (not saying there arent a ton of folks on TMo) so in TMo's hot areas I bet that LTE is pretty damn fast with less bandwith

maybe im wrong idk just my logic

Last edited:
Mia Malkova guys, even I know the answer from ya'll asking him so much :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mia Malkova guys, even I know the answer from ya'll asking him so much
laugh.gif
this is true :lol:

ANYONE WHO RECENTLY JOINED TMOBILE/PORTED NUMBER OVER ON SIMPLE CHOICE PLAN PM ME FOE HELL OF A DEAL WHICH INCLUDED FREE UNLIMITED DATA AND $25 GIFT CARD! DIRECT OFFER THROUGH TMOBILE!
must be one of those deals where u get something if the recommended person joins or w/e :lol:

yeah it's' the 12month of FREE LTE service if you refer someone type of deal. :lol:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7150888-t-mobile-promo-free-unlimited-lte-data-for-12-months-with-referral

Last edited:
ANYONE WHO RECENTLY JOINED TMOBILE/PORTED NUMBER OVER ON SIMPLE CHOICE PLAN PM ME FOE HELL OF A DEAL WHICH INCLUDED FREE UNLIMITED DATA AND $25 GIFT CARD! DIRECT OFFER THROUGH TMOBILE!
must be one of those deals where u get something if the recommended person joins or w/e :lol:

yeah it's' the 12month of FREE LTE service if you refer someone type of deal. :lol:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7150888-t-mobile-promo-free-unlimited-lte-data-for-12-months-with-referral

yup, you can only do it once though for your line so its not like you can keep referring people and they will add years to your line :lol: plus if the person you referred (the new tmobile customer) if they change their plan or cancel then you will lose the unlimited and go back to what you were paying before, thats the only down side :smh:

^^^^^Which one did you get!?

tmobile 6+ 16gb space gray

Dat struggle iPhone. :smh:

Not srs. Congrats.

thanks, could careless what people in here think. I paid full price and have no use for more memory when ive had my iphone 5 for almost 2 years and have over 7gb of memory left. I also gotta spend extra $100 for applecare+ when it arrives :x $900 down the drain SMH hopefully it lasts for the next 2 weeks

yup, you can only do it once though for your line so its not like you can keep referring people and they will add years to your line :lol: plus if the person you referred (the new tmobile customer) if they change their plan or cancel then you will lose the unlimited and go back to what you were paying before, thats the only down side :smh:

damn that stipulation sucks, but I guess it had to be there because you would have had the new "dudes" canceling after their "friend" got the free 12months. :lol: Would have been bad news for Tmo. SD would have abused it to hell and back. :x

damn that stipulation sucks, but I guess it had to be there because you would have had the new "dudes" canceling after their "friend" got the free 12months. :lol: Would have been bad news for Tmo. SD would have abused it to hell and back. :x

I mean if you refer someone you know personally especially with the deals tmobile has, doubt you will change anything but stuff happens.Hopefully the NTer i got to sign up doesnt change his plan :lol:

Back
Top Bottom