Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I am happy with the silver 6+. More than happy. But yeah the space grey is def the best color. The killed the gold IMO though. Damn.

oh don't worry I'm sure in 1.5 years from now Apple will introduce a black front/gold back iPhone and call it evolutionary

I been having black since the iPhone 4

Had the white 3GS :pimp:

It was time to go back to my roots

The black just get smeared and it look wack to me on the iPhone 6 :frown:

Greatest iPhone of all time

http://s73.photobucket.com/user/dmcc1988/media/87E6D932-0D90-44AD-9D11-D24D0C635345.jpg.html
I was loading music on my iPod of the same generation and after using the plus for two weeks it's like my eyes were playing tricks on me. I had to play a video on it to make sure it still played videos. It felt like a nanotechnology or something.

White back 3GS was probably my favorite iPhone ever.

Being able to jailbreak, unlock, and run on t mobile whe it was a AT&T exclusive at he time :pimp:

Last edited:
Damm @Zyzz you're late homboi.

iPhone 6+S about to drop in a couple of weeks. Return that struggle phone ASAP
:rofl:

What were the iphones before the 3G's called? just iphone?

I remember my teammate had one and man i thought that thing was heavy as hell

Last edited:
What's good with some good insurance? :nerd:

Obviously apple care is the way to go but I've been reading up on square trade, anybody got experience with it?

Obviously apple care is the way to go but I've been reading up on square trade, anybody got experience with it?

I have sprint and pay $11 a month for each phone.

If it breaks or something is wrong with it, take it to a sprint store. There they will run tests, if they cant fix it, they will order a replacement.

If its lost or stolen, you need to call a 1 800 number and pay a deductible fee.

Only downside is that some insurance companies require you to file a police report.

I have sprint and pay $11 a month for each phone.

If it breaks or something is wrong with it, take it to a sprint store. There they will run tests, if they cant fix it, they will order a replacement.

If its lost or stolen, you need to call a 1 800 number and pay a deductible fee.

Only downside is that some insurance companies require you to file a police report.

i have that also & its gettin cut off

apple care is $100 with a $80 ded
sprint is $11/per month($132/yr) & a $200 ded if im not mistaken

Last edited:
i have that also & its gettin cut off

apple care is $100 with a $80 ded
sprint is $11/per month($132/yr) & a $200 ded if im not mistaken
Yeah but apple care does not cover lost or stolen. My wife has had her phone stolen once and it was not a great feeling.

I was thinking of switching over to Apple care also but still not sure.

squaretrade is good. Got it for a tablet I got for my daughter, she cracked the screen, and they handled it quickly. I also got it for my sons 5s, no issues yet (knocks on wood).

Only downside to squaretade and Apple care as mentioned already is they don't cover theft or loss of the phone. That's where it's kind of worth it to get your mobile carriers insurance.

Am I the only one that checks my order status for att multiple times a day? :\

Also, anyone know what method att uses to ship once they actually ship? And from where are they shipping?

I ordered mine 9/30, received it 10/2. They used UPS for me & the shipment origin was Memphis, TN. I live in TX.

PO

Damn... I ordered 9/24 and still no update.

They say the 64gb space grey 6 is the most popular, and that's what I ordered. I'm assuming the high demand is making that one take longer to ship.

How much do you guys think I can get for my 128gb Tmobile Unlocked Space Grey 6 near Christmas?

Thinking about selling this and copping the Plus when they become more available. I see they go for over a grand on the bay, but is that a realistic price point? Will someone actually buy for that price?

How much do you guys think I can get for my 128gb Tmobile Unlocked Space Grey 6 near Christmas?

Thinking about selling this and copping the Plus when they become more available. I see they go for over a grand on the bay, but is that a realistic price point? Will someone actually buy for that price?
longer you wait the less money imo .. by xmas time there should be enough phones around that stores just have them in stock waiting on someone to come by them.

longer you wait the less money imo .. by xmas time there should be enough phones around that stores just have them in stock waiting on someone to come by them.

I agree, I worked years in retail. Apple is simply holding stock until the holidays right now like they always do. 900+ now next month less

Back
Top Bottom