Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Copped 
smokin.gif
 the Sprint sales page said it won't work with my 4s plan though? hope that was just a misprint and I won't have trouble activating it... 

Got through on T-Mobile.

32gb Gold. My order is backordered though.

It says that the expected delivery date is on October 7. All good. I'm just happy I was able to get through. :smokin

-Drew

nope.
Their iphones are locked to tmobile.
Once you pay off the phone, you can get it unlocked.
When I ordered them on apple.com they said they were unlocked.
Tmobile sells iphones that are locked to tmobile. Once you pay it off or pay in full, you can get it unlocked.

Apple sells factory unlocked iphones.

in my car waiting at my local sprint. one car in the parking lot with seemingly no one inside. no one else in line. gonna just wait it out here.

one of the associates told me yesterday this location only received 9 5Ss as of 2pm. :wow: I'm assuming the nine are 1 of each color in each memory capacity model, as they specified it was three of each. he didn't know if they were gonna receive more that night or early this morning, so that's why I'm being cautious and ensuring my 32GB champagne.

Last edited:
What do people think of the option to make monthly payments on your phone instead of paying the total sum upfront? I didn't know AT&T did it but I don't trust it.

Gold iPhone 5S is 14-28 days shipping, black is 3-7 days and silver is 1-3 days

What do people think of the option to make monthly payments on your phone instead of paying the total sum upfront? I didn't know AT&T did it but I don't trust it.

Gold iPhone 5S is 14-28 days shipping, black is 3-7 days and silver is 1-3 days
Making payments on an iphone is dumb. How am I going to make fun of poor people when I got a leased iphone?

I was watching the news and they interviewed this guy who was the 1st in line at one of the nyc apple stores. He lined up for 15 days. The store didn't even have the 64 GB gold he wanted, had to settle for 16 GB. Sucks for him.

I knew they were limited once they did no preorders but at this level it's kind of surprising. There will be a lot of impatient angry people now.

in this day and age, there's no excuse to not having a back up (whether it be manual or itunes or icloud).

With apple products, it's always best to wait it out. You don't really need the phone on launch day. It's not that serious. But than again, no one care. In about two months the hype will begin for the next iPhone.

With apple products, it's always best to wait it out. You don't really need the phone on launch day. It's not that serious. But than again, no one care. In about two months the hype will begin for the next iPhone.

This is exactly the mind set I had for this situation. I can wait two weeks for my phone.

On another note, T-Mobile's site is still out of it. :lol:

-Drew

welp. looks like NO ONE is getting a champagne iPhone today. :lol: :smh:

at least I didn't wait 2 weeks outside of one of the busiest apple stores without even being told about this. :rofl:

Last edited:
welp. looks like NO ONE is getting a champagne iPhone today. :lol: :smh:

at least I didn't wait 2 weeks outside of one of the busiest apple stores without even being told about this. :rofl:

That dude caught a major L... Gunna stop in to a few stores tomorrow while I am out and just check it out to kill time... Probably wait until first weekend in Oct though

Back
Top Bottom