• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
ios7 question.

does the music app suck to anyone else? specifically the artist section.

u have to do a lot more scrolling to get to the song u want now and that is a massive step back.

before it was artist>album>song. done. and you could use the alphabet scroll for fast navigating thru artists. alphabet scroll is gone now (iphone 4 specific?)

now its artist with album cover so its more scrolling > scroll thru albums to get to album and song u want. :x :smh: what type of **** is that?

am i missing something, or is it really more scrolling to get to album/song? the old interface was straight forward, and functionally faster. way faster.

yup, my only complaint, the music app sucks now

edit: when are they putting it for sale online??

Last edited:
Sigh, I need a new phone...Waking up at 7ish to drive to the mall and try to cop. I'm assuming it'll take a couple of hours :frown:.

Ppl still camp for iPhones??? Damn. Should I go line up for the gold one to resell I'm wide awake.

Do you guys really think the Gold 5S is limited?

Tryna figure out if I should camp now smh
Limited in what sense?

In the sense that it wasn't as mass produced as the space gray 5S for launch day? Yes.

In the sense that eventually, it won't be as available as the space gray 5S? No.

If you can get your hands on one, you'll probably be one of the few people to have them for a while...but eventually, everyone that wants one will be able to get one.

Last edited:
Limited in what sense?

In the sense that it wasn't as mass produced as the space gray 5S for launch day? Yes.

In the sense that eventually, it won't be as available as the space gray 5S? No.

If you can get your hands on one, you'll probably be one of the few people to have them for a while...but eventually, everyone that wants one will be able to get one.

So then the simpler answer would've been "Go camp" since yes, I Do want it tomorrow.

limited? NO

none of them are limited but so far, gold seems to be the most popular so if you want a gold tomorrow then id say you need to camp since stock is pretty limited on the 5S as is. Otherwise try your luck and order one tonight

I know it's highly unlikely, but I'm praying there is a pick up at store option available at 12PST.. If not I'm getting in my car and heading straight to the Apple Store.

Iphone 5s is limited, apple didnt produce enough and is holding back inventory

Gold 5s is by far the fav color out of all 3, most of my customers want the gold 5s.

If I line up at 1AM y'all think I'll be good enough to get the Gold in a 32GB? I heard the lines 3 stores down so far.

everyone is talking about ios7 but can anyone gimme a quick review of iphone 5s? thinking of buying the gold one

If I line up at 1AM y'all think I'll be good enough to get the Gold in a 32GB? I heard the lines 3 stores down so far.
lol?

The International Mall Apple Store (Tampa, FL), got 0 gold or silver 5S's. If you're not in the first ~5, you're SOL for a gold joint, methinks.

If I just buy an unlocked one, and I already have a nonsmart phone with a sim card that gets monthly bills, how can I maintain my phone number and use the iphone? 

I tried googling but couldn't find anything

will I keep my grandfathered unlimited data (AT&T) when I upgrade to the 5S with contract renewal? please say yes

I tried googling but couldn't find anything

will I keep my grandfathered unlimited data (AT&T) when I upgrade to the 5S with contract renewal? please say yes
I don't see why not... I've had unlimited data on AT&T for like 6 years, still have it on my 5.

Back
Top Bottom