Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I just held a cardboard cutout of the 6+ at the apple store in stonestown...that thing is huge!

glad I stopped by will definitely be getting the regular 6

so should i go through with ordering from apple and hope it doesnt take 3-4 weeks to ship?

so should i go through with ordering from apple and hope it doesnt take 3-4 weeks to ship?

I you want it right away your best is to keep checking apple stores. they seem to get stock every day or every other day for iPhone releases

All I wanna know is this. Skimmed through every page so I won't know if you guys have talked about this.

I'm on AT&T; I have that new plan where I'm basic leasing my iPhone 5S and paying extra on my monthly bill. Now i know I have to hand my phone in for free to AT&T to get the 4.7 inch iPhone 6. What if I want the 6 plus? Will I have to pay more every month and do I have to pay 100 more for the phone?

I'm just wondering if any of you guys who have AT&aT who have the same plan been thinking about this.
If you're on the AT&T next plan I think it's still zero down for the 16 and 64 plus..I was looking into the 64 plus and it was 32-40 a month extra on your bill.

All I wanna know is this. Skimmed through every page so I won't know if you guys have talked about this.

I'm on AT&T; I have that new plan where I'm basic leasing my iPhone 5S and paying extra on my monthly bill. Now i know I have to hand my phone in for free to AT&T to get the 4.7 inch iPhone 6. What if I want the 6 plus? Will I have to pay more every month and do I have to pay 100 more for the phone?

I'm just wondering if any of you guys who have AT&aT who have the same plan been thinking about this.

You will trade it in and pay a bit more per month. The 16gb 6+ should be around $37 a month. Overall you pay the extra $100 that Apple charges for the Plus.

Man i dont even have an estimated ship date with tmo. Really thinking about bouncing. If i dont hear anything by mid week

I have a 5s right now and I'm still not convinced if I should get the 6. I can sell my 5s and just put the extra $$ to get the 6, so money ain't the issue.

Things might change once i actually see and use it in person. I'll just wait till it releases, walk into a store and take it for a test drive.

Thanks a lot for your input. I honestly thought it was gonna be like 40 and change a month. I'll pay an extra 7 bucks or less a month.

My home button broke today :frown: I might just replace/repair it because its got alot of life left aside from that

I have a 5s right now and I'm still not convinced if I should get the 6. I can sell my 5s and just put the extra $$ to get the 6, so money ain't the issue.

Things might change once i actually see and use it in person. I'll just wait till it releases, walk into a store and take it for a test drive.
Same here

Apple website is showing the Gold 128gb iPhone 6 att or tmobile with delivery date of 9/19 so if you are looking for that model better order now!

I stopped by a t-mobile kiosk to find out what I could get for my iphone 5 16 GB. Looks like I'll only have to pay $150 of pocket, the trade in value is $230. I'm definitely going with that option.

I stopped by a t-mobile kiosk to find out what I could get for my iphone 5 16 GB. Looks like I'll only have to pay $150 of pocket, the trade in value is $230. I'm definitely going with that option.

That seems low you might be able to sell it urself locally for more.

Att will give me 200 for my 4 which covers the upgrade cost for 4.7 which is all I need.

That seems low you might be able to sell it urself locally for more.

Att will give me 200 for my 4 which covers the upgrade cost for 4.7 which is all I need.

I thought it was pretty decent, but the thing is that I live in a non metropolitan area (Ocala, FL) and don't know how fast a iPhone 5 would sell here

is this for upgrade or new contract? or are you a current subscriber with the new plans :nerd:

Man I can't get this damn U-2 album off my phone! Can't swipe left to delete since it's in the cloud and when I plug it up to itunes it doesn't pop up.

for some reason my phone didnt have the album but the itunes on my macbook had it

Man I can't get this damn U-2 album off my phone! Can't swipe left to delete since it's in the cloud and when I plug it up to itunes it doesn't pop up.
Im having the same problem i dont even know how it got on there in the first place.

Back
Top Bottom