Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Shady ***** worker at one of the Sprint stores i walked into. Dude told me that in order to trade in and upgrade my phone I needed to buy some phone accessories. I was like what?? I don't even remember what was the reason he gave me. I was still in shock over the fact that he said that with a straight face lol. He had to be trying to get commission or something. Walked into another Sprint store but they only had 128GB models. Funny how the guy at the second store was super helpful and didn't mention anything about buying accessories.

I don't even know what I should do for the 6 Plus. I wasn't going to wait to have it shipped, but how does a pretty good size get next to no AT&T Pluses?

How much should I put my black iPhone 5 16gb Verizon factory unlocked phone for sale? Craigslist has a bunch but asking around $300 minimum. While on eBay they are going around $200-250. Prices are all over the place

Last edited:
How much should I put my black iPhone 5 16gb Verizon factory unlocked phone for sale? Craigslist has a bunch but asking around $300 minimum. While on eBay they are going around $200-250. Prices are all over the place

List it 325 OBO wth free shipping

That video that was posted resonates with me so much, 

On the day of the release I went to around 4 different apple stores at midnight. In ALL of the stores the first 500 people in line were 95% asians.

When it came close to the store being opened up and they wanted to give out armbands and reservations for phone, the line didn't move for hours due to the 500 in front didn't speak enlgish to translate what phone they wanted.

After i realized what was going on, I left the line, went to a near AT&T and got a 64GB 6 within 40 minutes, smh its crazy. However people were saying that an iPhone can be sold for upwards of 1500-3000 overseas.

When i get the 6+ I'm tryna decide or whether i should get the leather apple case 

does anyone recommend that? 

I've always been a fan of samsung galaxy note phones with the leather removable back 

When i get the 6+ I'm tryna decide or whether i should get the leather apple case 

does anyone recommend that? 

I've always been a fan of samsung galaxy note phones with the leather removable back 

I have it. Not sure if I recommend it cause I feel like you can get so much more for $50. I feel like over time, this thing is going to warp but for the time being, it;s not bad. No scratches thus far.

When I receive picture messages from other iPhone users, the picture won't come thru. It just says "Downloading" ... I've never experienced this before... Anybody else having this problem or know how the hell to fix it? Reps for anyone who can help me solve this problem.

Last edited:
Finally got around to picking up my wife's and mine iphone 6.  I'm happy I went with the 4.7 screen, because the 5.5 is just too much for me.

Going to the mall later to see if i can get a screen protector for my 6 and then order a slim case for the time being from amazon..

the phone is going to be on ice til i get the case from amazon :lol:

Bruh i had so many ppl coming up to me telling me some story about how they been there since 6am and got class in a bit. That if i could include them in my reservation? Im like huh? **** outta here with that.

Reserved my 6 64gb and picked up at the apple store. GF was getting pissed at me because I couldnt drcide which I wanted but in the end the 6 is all I need, just need a case now..

I just ordered this slim fit clear case for the 6. Never understood the hate for clear cases... to me its the best of both worlds. Girls loved the clear case I had for my iPhone4

smokin.gif
link? that case looks fire

Back
Top Bottom