Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can I pick up a 16gb plus and trade it in later this week for a 64 GB?

They have a 16gb available at my Apple Store , do it make sense to get the 16gb?
Just iOS is about 5gb so you really have only 11gb of space. Download a few apps and you'll be left with 2-3gb for pictures, songs, and videos. Really disappointed they didn't start at 32gb. Anyways, this is for my wife and mother in law.

man i have a 6 Plus this dude bringing all the shade on us 6 plus folk 
laugh.gif

Yall trippin hating on this 6+ .. Thing is fire glad I got this baby. And this whole not being able to use with one hand is false very manageable with one hand you just gotta know how to hold it. And who types with one hand anyway!, I know unless Im laying in the bed or something I always type with both hands.. It's just faster

Last edited:
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I know i mean seems like across social media cats are trying to justify their purchase.

its getting old now

do you my dude do u 

Yall trippin hating on this 6+ .. Thing is fire glad I got this baby. And this whole not being able to use with one hand is false very manageable with one hand you just gotta know how to hold it. And who types with one hand anyway!, I know unless Im laying in the bed or something I always type with both hands.. It's just faster
for me the double tap screen for reach helps a millon 

without that the phone would have been exchanged for the 6 

yea do NOT get the 16GB in 6 or 6+

my 64GB, with no pics, no music on it yet, its using like 4-5GB already

-------

ok this is my first iphone.. what can i do with this thing. what are some recommended apps? whats moviebox?

can i just drag and drop my music like with my galaxy s5 and other android phones? or do i have to use itunes?

They need to find a way to install XBMC without jailbreak, then I wouldn't even consider jailbreaking anymore.

Yeah I noticed when I looked at my storage that about 6GB is already gone with not 1 photo video contact nothin

I just prefer the 6 the 6+ doesnt fit my lifestyle for now.. coming from a 3.5" to 4.7" the 6 is good for me 
laugh.gif

But thats why we have options for the end user to decide what suits them the best 
smokin.gif

Man LTE 
eek.gif
 .... I feel like I was living in the dark ages on 3G and sometimes Edge 
mean.gif

ok this is my first iphone.. what can i do with this thing. what are some recommended apps? whats moviebox?

can i just drag and drop my music like with my galaxy s5 and other android phones? or do i have to use itunes?
I almost got the 16gb but since I was cashing in my phone I figured $100 upgrade to 64gb was worth it. 

12gb already consumed.... now I just got to figure from what 
roll.gif

If I try and do an early upgrade with ATT how much would I have to pay for the 64 gb 6. My 32gb 5S is pretty much brand new but I just upgraded in February. If I tried to do the early upgrade trade in with the $300 store value would I be able to get the 64gb 6 for that price?

Last edited by a moderator:
Just iOS is about 5gb so you really have only 11gb of space. Download a few apps and you'll be left with 2-3gb for pictures, songs, and videos. Really disappointed they didn't start at 32gb. Anyways, this is for my wife and mother in law.
Why not just buy icloud storage

This is probably a bad example since everyone shouldn't be doing this anyways but what if you were driving and you got a text and wanted to just respond with a quick comment. Doing a one handed response back would be tough but I guess you can even text back via Siri if need be.

I like what someone said a couple of pages back. I hardly talk on the phone nowadays since my girl lives with me and my phone is pretty much uses as a media devise so the 6+ seems to be doing fine so far. I just came back from the gym and it wasn't a big issue at all. I'd imagine maybe someone who uses it to run would be tough. So far after owning it for over 24 hours, it's been only a positive thing rather than a negative. Battery is so damn good on this thing and I hardly even use my iPad mini anymore. I think the day I drop it is the day I might be saying I should have gotten the 6 but so far so good as of now.

If I try and do an early upgrade with ATT how much would I have to pay for the 64 gb 6. My 32gb 5S is pretty much brand new but I just upgraded in February. If I tried to do the early upgrade trade in with the $300 store value would I be able to get the 64gb 6 for that price?
I think you better off switching to tmobile and having them pay your termination fee.

no you can't...you should be able to import your purchased mp3's only your itunes library and it should sync. not 100% positive. i'm an android user myself and my wife doesn't listen to what i listen to lol. just use pandora and iheartradio to listen to songs.

Back
Top Bottom