Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I switched my 6 for the 6+ and I am really happy with my choice :pimp:

The battery life on this thing is off the meat rack

Last edited:
That's exactly my point.

It's pointless to brag about it, but to especially pointless to brag when you got the smallest phone.

There's nothing wrong with 16gb, but don't brag about the plus, when you got the smallest storage, and there's people who don't care about the screen but have a phone that's more capable than yours
I wasn't bragging about the plus .. Just putting it out there that it is the better phone and not just by a littlle.. I had both of them for about a week...
But what exactly is wrong anyway of having the smallest storage in a phone ? I'm not broke or cheap it's what fits me

It came off that way.

If 16gb is enough for you, then thats fine. Its actually better to spend the money on what you actually need rather than overspend on storage that you will never fill up.

When you posted, though, it seemed like you were downplaying the phones other people bought.

I personally have no problem with your phone, or how you use it or your space management, etc. Thats your business.

I just replied off of how it looked in the thread. You came off like you were bragging about the 6+.

I wasn't bragging about the plus .. Just putting it out there that it is the better phone and not just by a littlle.. I had both of them for about a week...
But what exactly is wrong anyway of having the smallest storage in a phone ? I'm not broke or cheap it's what fits me

It is better by just a little. For some reason you seem to want to keep trying to justify your purchase to feel better about yourself. Maybe you have low self esteem or you're a little guy, I don't know. But the Note 4 has a discernible difference from the Galaxy, the S Pen. That's a big difference.

The differences between the the 6+ and 6 are less than that. Then to say it's the 5S? Did you have a 5S? Because the battery, display and camera are also better on the 6. But it's just a 5S, right?

So when you're putting down the 6, you're also putting down the 6+.

It is better by just a little. For some reason you seem to want to keep trying to justify your purchase to feel better about yourself. Maybe you have low self esteem or you're a little guy, I don't know. But the Note 4 has a discernible difference from the Galaxy, the S Pen. That's a big difference.

The differences between the the 6+ and 6 are less than that. Then to say it's the 5S? Did you have a 5S? Because the battery, display and camera are also better on the 6. But it's just a 5S, right?

So when you're putting down the 6, you're also putting down the 6+.
Yes get your facts right I mentioned I had the 5S before my 6+ then 6 then 6+ again .. I felt and seen no difference from my 5s to the 6 that's why I tried hard to get my 6plus .. I have 20/20 vision so don't say I'm blind either..

This 6 vs 6+ war is tearing us apart. You don't see Galaxy s5 vs Note. Let's all get along and wait for this jailbreak.

Just let people buy what they want to buy as many others have stated. Some people might think the size of the 6 plus is od, which is understandable. I like the size of the 6 plus and that's what what I got. I only got 16gb because I didn't need anything more since I have a 160gb iPod. Different strokes for different folks.

Picked up the 6+ 64gb today after trying to convince myself the 6 was better. Really glad I copped the 6+ :pimp:

Ill post it one last time but if anyone joined tmobile recently as in the last 3 weeks til now. PM me, could help you save money possibly. Direct tmobile offer BTW.

That commercial boasting about iPhones being "huge" :lol:
You much be watching the Pats n Bengals :lol:

That commercial is dumb. I like the one when Fallon and JT are talkin bout the health app and Fallon is trying to one up him saying he ate a funnel cake for like 1000 calories :rofl:

Well now in a little depressed. I was so happy about my phone but come to find out due to the way I purchased it I'm actually broke :frown:

still waiting on my 6 plus from apple but i did order the 128GB.. and i know this will be enough space for me.. my 64GB 5s i have i already maxed. i burn alot of my blu rays and put them on my phone and blu rays are big files lol.. only reason i went 128. i could never go back to 16GB.. i have high graphic intensive apps that take up 2-3gb each

Well now in a little depressed. I was so happy about my phone but come to find out due to the way I purchased it I'm actually broke
frown.gif
you buy it for retail??

still waiting on my 6 plus from apple but i did order the 128GB.. and i know this will be enough space for me.. my 64GB 5s i have i already maxed. i burn alot of my blu rays and put them on my phone and blu rays are big files lol.. only reason i went 128. i could never go back to 16GB.. i have high graphic intensive apps that take up 2-3gb each

What program do you use to burn blu-rays?

i bought my 6+ for $400 with my upgrade. am i broke? i have a kid in one of the best daycares on the island. i live in downtown honolulu. it's so damn hot i have to run the AC all the time. HECK YES I'M BROKE [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom