Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: I'm sure there has been some discussion about Spigen cases in here, but I have been away from the thread for a few weeks now.

I have been saying Spigen cases are, in my opinion, the best bang for buck case on the market since I got my 5s. I think that the prices are reasonable, they offer a variety of different cases that serve different purposes, and their color selection is extremely comparable in color to the iPhone you have (for example, their gold cases look flawless and not off tone with the gold iPhone).

When I got the 6+, I was looking forward to being able to try something different with a Spigen case. Since the phone is already massive, I wanted something thin. I decided to give the airskin a shot since I don't worry about dropping my phone nearly as much as I do scratching the back. Case looks great on phone, and I threw the tempered glass screen protector on front. I don't know much about tempered glass and the success of it, but I figured I would give it a shot.

Link for skin:

http://www.spigen.com/brands/apple/iphone/iphone-6/iphone-6-plus/iphone-6-plus-case-air-skin.html
which spigen case did you have on your 5S?

Last edited:
My spigen tough armour came in today and I really like it more then the slim armour and speck candyshell. The case being squared off on the sides makes the phone a lot nicer to hold. Deff adds a little bulk but to me it's way worth it.

my plus is supposed to ship by nov but i'm debating on changing my order from 64 gig to 128. unsure if i'll even need that much. i dump my pics/vids every few weeks. not too much music on the phone. would throw movies/tv shows on there and watch once then dump.

any websites with HQ backgrounds for the 6+

lookin for sports ones, especially basketball :nerd:

About a month away from an upgrade and was set on the 6. Maybe i should see what up with the 6+? 
nerd.gif

Anybody get an otter box? Got my 6+ commin that ima put an ugly otter box in but cuz they have saved my screen multiple times. Im thinkin bout gettin thise slim otter boxes

Back
Top Bottom