Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
gonna buy an ipad air 2 since i was going to get an ipad anyway. Not sure if i should just get the 16 gb one or drop 100 more for a 64 gb

leaning towards the 64gb right now

Last edited:
You can't have a case on your phone when using apple pay, correct? If so I'm not tryin to take my phone out of the case every time

It's an NFC so as long as you get it within the working range of the reader it'll work. Having it in a case shouldn't make a difference.

The problem with this is that it's a bumper.

I have this

Amazon product ASIN B00JH88D1O
and it left my phone too open and easy to scratch

so now I use

Amazon product ASIN B00LL7AGOQ
The quality is nice and they fixed the button issue. My only complaint is that the aluminum adds weight to it. So it makes it a little annoying at the gym. I like it, but I'm looking for a lighter case. It makes it feel like an Android, which takes away the reason I use an iPhone(size and weight) in the first place.

Last edited:
gonna buy an ipad air 2 since i was going to get an ipad anyway. Not sure if i should just get the 16 gb one or drop 100 more for a 64 gb
leaning towards the 64gb right now

Do not get a 16gb... You will hit the limit pretty quick & then regret not getting the 64 gb...

im pretty sure that iphone can be had pretty easy in my state, a lot of you guys from big cities thats why

cant just call other stores? i know someone who JUST got the 6+ with ease, he doesnt even want it, too big for him

How many of you are going to use Apple Pay
nerd.gif
pass

saw some old lady with a 6+ last night at starbucks. she had some kinda jeweled case on it. damn phone looked too huge. kinda eager to get mine though. hope it doesn't get delayed cause the bumper from my current phone is getting loose.

Best screen protector guys? Just got my 6 need one asap

I'm rocking some ones I got off of Amazon. They were like $4-$5 for a 3 pack. I also have some Spigen ones that they sent me for free. The one I have on my phone now has been holding up great. Tempered glass screen protector?

steve-nash-no-thanks-o.gif

Back
Top Bottom