Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Apple sucks, my iPhone 6S died last night while I was sleeping.

Lost everything, went to the store and give me a rental phone that's a regular 6. They're sending my 6S to get repaired SMFH.

I'm so mad I don't have a laptop to back up my stuff. Worst thing is losing 95% of your stuff especially most recent.

My last iCloud back up which I don't even use is from December 30th 2015

Idk how a 6 month brand new phone can just stop working like that. I haven't even dropped it or anything

Ouch. I try and backup my phone every week for these types of things. Especially after big events where I take a lot of pics

Holding out patiently for the 7. Finally updated my 5s to iOS 9 after being on iOS 7 for over a year and a half. It's running smooth but there's so many nicks and scuffs on my 5s. It's approaching its last months. This thing has been by my side since release day :wow: it's bitter sweet...

i love iPhone so much more than any android i ever had, serious.......im team apple all the way now

love apple music.....love my macbook...........love the podcast i have also on phone and computer, even the camera is great

will be getting apple iPhone 7 and the apple watch 2, never going back to droid

/end

i use to be that guy that hated on ppl who went hard for apple..............im one of them now it seems....:smh:

APPLE>

Last edited:
I'm saying they suck at this moment lol everything I own is apple. Had every iPhone since the 3G

Just sucks that I take care of my **** and the phone just bricks in the middle of the night without use.

Gonna start iCloud backing up more often I guess

Last edited:
I noticed you have the apple leather case (I have the same one) 

How does this screen protector holds up with the case being that the screen protector is edge to edge protection??

I had a problem with an edge to edge screen protector a while back on my apple leather case and I had to decide which between that or the screen protector smh 

Lost everything, went to the store and give me a rental phone that's a regular 6. They're sending my 6S to get repaired SMFH.

Let us know what happened when you get the phone back.

I'd be pissed if my 6s crapped out on me for no reason.

Also Bestbuy is having a sale on Apple leather cases for 6 and 6+ all colors. Not a big discount but better than paying retail.

Let us know what happened when you get the phone back.

I'd be pissed if my 6s crapped out on me for no reason.

Also Bestbuy is having a sale on Apple leather cases for 6 and 6+ all colors. Not a big discount but better than paying retail.

Will do

Thought about complaining to Apple but honestly they won't give a crap

My screen finally cracked a little today..Been going raw no case or insurance for like 2 years. I got my 6s in January and it has some cracks on all 4 corners but now there's a hair line crack going across the screen

I'll probably just wait until the 7 comes out. I've had an iPhone since the 3GS but Apple better come with some heat or they could fall behind :nerd:

Last edited:
Reposting this. Anybody know? I don't want to delete the app and reinstall it only to find out all my data is gone. Now all 3 files won't open because they've been "updating" for like 2 weeks now

Apple has live chat right ? I never remember to check during the day

U can't really tell now that all 3 are like it but before the 2 "updating" apps were gray now all 3 are View media item 2066089

Do you guys know if when I do a backup it does the "numbers" app?

2 of my files won't open because they've been updating for like 3 days and I want to delete the app and re install to see what happens but I don't want to lose my data. When I try to make a copy I can't because it says they're updating

Or do they get automatically updated to iCloud ?? I've never done it manually before btw

Last edited:
They need to stop playing and bring that leather case for the 6s Plus down to like $25.

Check eBay...

About a month or two after the 6+ dropped I copped a authentic leather case for about $30

I'm sure you could find similar deal if not cheaper f you look good

I noticed you have the apple leather case (I have the same one) 

How does this screen protector holds up with the case being that the screen protector is edge to edge protection??

I had a problem with an edge to edge screen protector a while back on my apple leather case and I had to decide which between that or the screen protector smh 

the case was pushing the glass slightly on the bottom corners where the case wraps but i just bend the case slighlty and was good to go. it does collect lint between the glass and the case, but nothing a quick wipe down wont fix

They need to stop playing and bring that leather case for the 6s Plus down to like $25.

Check eBay...

About a month or two after the 6+ dropped I copped a authentic leather case for about $30

Problem with eBay is finding the authentic ones. Found a bunch like these

View media item 2066190

Look for a normal seller who has just one and preferably with receipt or sticker on it

I mean when I did buy mine, fakes weren't really out. Mine came with receipt, after a few months ended up exchanging it for a new brand one.

Kinda want one again [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Check eBay...

Problem with eBay is finding the authentic ones. Found a bunch like these

View media item 2066190

Link me fam. Idegaf if they're authentic.

I've paid the money for an authentic one for my 6 before getting this 6S+ And I'm not paying that money again

As long as it's got that same feeling in hand, it's cool with me

I don't even blame you bro, $50 for a case is hefty for me too

Got my saddle brown 6s leather case from Best Buy on sale for $23. Dude had to comb the store to find the two that were left and one was scratched so I made him go get the other one and it was in perfect condition :lol:

Case is awesome once it gets some wear. Too slippery straight out the box.

I'm so mad I don't have a laptop to back up my stuff. Worst thing is losing 95% of your stuff especially most recent.

My last iCloud back up which I don't even use is from December 30th 2015

Idk how a 6 month brand new phone can just stop working like that. I haven't even dropped it or anything

Suck your 6s gave out, but i just don't understand its 2016? why don't you have your stuff backed up? i know you said you have no laptop, last iCloud back up was 2015, why not use iCloud? if you use more than 5 gb its 99 cents for 50 gb.I don't understand how people "lose" their stuff now and days whether they break, water damage or lose their phones. With so many ways to back your information up google photos, drop box, iCloud etc.

Last edited:
Read that the GYMLE leather cases are pretty nice and similar to the Apple leather minus the logo. Might order one on my next amazon purchase.

Amazon product ASIN B00OZN4OBE
Anyone here have one?
I bought the brown one for my dad last year, very nice case for the money. My only issue with it is that it turns black around where you grip the case very quickly. I also have doubts that its genuine leather 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom