Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Got an email from T-Mobile that my payment processed and my phone shipped. Probably won’t have mine for a couple weeks though because military mail is slow.

I wake up everyday hoping my ship date has moved up. It’s gonna be a long two weeks

DE249D9C-AFDA-4D2E-9D77-9337DDA9E29B.gif

Current case on my 7plus
59e1ac6c6bf84efa75cbad8458642f025938c52e.jpg

https://www.twelvesouth.com/product/journal-for-iphone
Been using their cases since the iPhone 4 and they been good to me.

This Zara case kinda caught my eye though to use for the X. Get a wallet case and team raw benefits. My only worry is the quality
6817205105_2_2_1.jpg

https://www.zara.com/us/en/brown-leather-mobile-phone-wallet-p16817205.html?v1=4746521&v2=734090

i cant stand the wallet and phone combo. Where i work i cant have my phone on me so i would have to take my phone out of that case everyday before i clock in.

Besides my personal view what do you do when someone ask to use your phone you dont know? Or what about those people who ask you to take a photo for them at public events?

Too much risk for convenience imo

i cant stand the wallet and phone combo. Where i work i cant have my phone on me so i would have to take my phone out of that case everyday before i clock in.

Besides my personal view what do you do when someone ask to use your phone you dont know? Or what about those people who ask you to take a photo for them at public events?

Too much risk for convenience imo

It for sure is a personal thing and whats most convenient for your day to day. Whenever someone asks me if i'd recommend a wallet it I always ask first what their day to day is like because thats really what determines if it'll be beneficial for you or not.

It for sure is a personal thing and whats most convenient for your day to day. Whenever someone asks me if i'd recommend a wallet it I always ask first what their day to day is like because thats really what determines if it'll be beneficial for you or not.

but what do you do in those situations where you need someone to take a picture for you that you dont know?

About to try and order on Sprint, says it should ship by 11/14

man days after preoder they only 2 weeks behind geezus guess no one F's with sprint like that huh?

I ordered around 7am pre order day and sitting in december with verizon

Yea Sprint stays with phones, I estimate it'll get here sooner though. Last year there was a 2 week wait period and a few days later I got an email saying it shipped and was delivered to the store.

but what do you do in those situations where you need someone to take a picture for you that you dont know?

Personally i'm rarely in those situations its not something I encounter like that. But on the rare occasion that happens I would just take my phone out my wallet before asking ahead of time. Since that rarely happens to me it wouldn't be a major inconvenience to take the phone out of the wallet case that one time since a majority of the time its more convenient for me.

I just copped the otterbox pursuit case with the clear back. Its supposed to be their most protective case yet super slim

Let's say you get lucky and UPS/FedEx gets the phone to you a day early. Will phone carriers even activate it for you at the store/over the phone? Or will they honor the release date?

I've head an Otterbox Defender on every single one of my phones and purchased one early for the iPhone X...I think I am getting a little sick of it. Might give that Pursuit a shot. Though I did wish it had the cutout for the Apple logo. Too much $$$ spent to hide that

I've head an Otterbox Defender on every single one of my phones and purchased one early for the iPhone X...I think I am getting a little sick of it. Might give that Pursuit a shot. Though I did wish it had the cutout for the Apple logo. Too much $$$ spent to hide that

Yeah this is supposed to be the future of otterboxes since it offers more protection than the defender and is slimmer. This uses the same technology as the Lifeproof Next (otterbox owns lifeproof). The main differences os the life proof is i think snow proof and 10 bucks more

Let's say you get lucky and UPS/FedEx gets the phone to you a day early. Will phone carriers even activate it for you at the store/over the phone? Or will they honor the release date?

ima say yea since all these people getting the review joints are popping in their sims and reviewing them.

Shouldnt have any issue activating before release date

Back
Top Bottom