• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
so i checked and have tracking info
but it says something weird

"Your order is on its way. UPX will deliver it to the address you gave us."
whose UPX???

image.jpeg

Size comparison between the Spigen Rugged Armor for the 6s Plus and iPhone X. Pic might not do it justice but the size difference between the two phones is pretty significant.

Those who ordered through AT&T, you can finally see tracking info. Just checked the order status page and it has finally been shipped. Been sitting at "preparing to ship" since Monday morning. Although the label was created and package was picked up, at&t never emailed or texted me that info.

Was hoping to get it today so I can take it with me on my Disney trip. But it specifically says sender instructed to be delivered on Friday smh. I've already arranged for my moms to be posted at my place all day to receive package lol. Won't be home until Sunday.

Those who ordered through AT&T, you can finally see tracking info. Just checked the order status page and it has finally been shipped. Been sitting at "preparing to ship" since Monday morning. Although the label was created and package was picked up, at&t never emailed or texted me that info.

Was hoping to get it today so I can take it with me on my Disney trip. But it specifically says sender instructed to be delivered on Friday smh. I've already arranged for my moms to be posted at my place all day to receive package lol. Won't be home until Sunday.

If you have My Choice with UPS you have seen tracking info since they were in China at FoxxConn

Just got my X case and it's really not that much smaller then my plus

i really like the plus phones, but i think i'll be good

What sort of case did you get, one of those thick Otterbox old man cases :lol:

I have a couple of Spigen and Apple leather cases already and it's a lot smaller. Seems closer to regular 7 size.

iPhone X Cheat Sheet for Popular Button Combos & Gestures

With the removal of the home button, the iPhone X handles commands for screenshots, power off, Siri, etc. a little differently than its predecessors.

Here are the iPhone X button combos we know so far:
Action
Button Combo
Screenshot Quick press Side Button + Volume Up

Hard Reset (force restart) Press and release Volume Up, press and release Volume Down, then hold Side Button.

Power Off Long press Volume Up + Side Button, slide to power off.

Siri Press and hold Side Button until activated (1-2 seconds)

Force passcode (disable FaceID) Press/release Side Button + Volume Up or Down from lock screen

Apple Pay Press Side Button twice

Emergency SOS Press Side Button 5 times rapidly

Zoom/VoiceOver (accessibility features) When enabled, triple press Side Button

Here are key gestures that are specific to iPhone X:
Action
Gesture
Back to Home Swipe up from bottom gesture area (skinny black bar)

Swipe Between Apps Touch gesture area (bottom of screen) and swipe left to right for the previous app, right to left to return to the next app

Activate multitasking Touch gesture area and swipe up slightly and hold. Release when multitasking is displayed

Control center Swipe down from top right of screen
Notifications Swipe down from top of screen (notch and to the left)

Reachability Must be enabled first in accessibility (Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> turn on Reachability). When enabled, swipe down from gesture bar (bottom of screen)

copped the iphone 8 couple days ago shipped today.... didn't do any research im regretting it already lo..... is the phone that terrible?

1503975449907_635891404000454614.400w.jpg

I went with this case by Nomad Goods. Kept seeing it pop up on my IG ads; and I took the bait. It came earlier this week. Looks pretty nice in person. I'm ready for tomorrow. 8)

iPhone X Cheat Sheet for Popular Button Combos & Gestures

With the removal of the home button, the iPhone X handles commands for screenshots, power off, Siri, etc. a little differently than its predecessors.

Here are the iPhone X button combos we know so far:
Action
Button Combo
Screenshot Quick press Side Button + Volume Up

Hard Reset (force restart) Press and release Volume Up, press and release Volume Down, then hold Side Button.

Power Off Long press Volume Up + Side Button, slide to power off.

Siri Press and hold Side Button until activated (1-2 seconds)

Force passcode (disable FaceID) Press/release Side Button + Volume Up or Down from lock screen

Apple Pay Press Side Button twice

Emergency SOS Press Side Button 5 times rapidly

Zoom/VoiceOver (accessibility features) When enabled, triple press Side Button

Here are key gestures that are specific to iPhone X:
Action
Gesture
Back to Home Swipe up from bottom gesture area (skinny black bar)

Swipe Between Apps Touch gesture area (bottom of screen) and swipe left to right for the previous app, right to left to return to the next app

Activate multitasking Touch gesture area and swipe up slightly and hold. Release when multitasking is displayed

Control center Swipe down from top right of screen
Notifications Swipe down from top of screen (notch and to the left)

Reachability Must be enabled first in accessibility (Settings -> General -> Accessibility -> turn on Reachability). When enabled, swipe down from gesture bar (bottom of screen)
Its like putting in cheat codes with all these combos, up. down. left. right. a. b. start.

I waited to order my phone and did it this morning and there still was a ship by date of 11/14, people really don't mess with Sprint like that :lol:

If you have My Choice with UPS you have seen tracking info since they were in China at FoxxConn
Yeah if you ordered through Apple. AT&T stock is/was already stateside when pre-orders were placed. So you if ordered through them then the farthest step you'd see is "preparing to ship".

And AT&T always used UPS to send me all my iPhone I've ordered through them. So to my surprise they're using FedEx even though the chat rep told me UPS would be the service they'd be using in my area. As they always have. That's why I was wondering nothing was showing in my Home delivery calendar in my choice

ordered through at&t about 30 min after the sites went up and it's coming tomorrow.

ordered through apple about 15 min after sites went up and it still says nov 17-24. going to just cancel that order now that i've finally gotten shipping info from the at&t one.

Anyone with at&t receive shipping?

I ordered the silver like 5 hours after pre-order began and it's still in progress between 11/02-11/10...

the auction for my current iphone 7 Plus ends Saturday...

I MAY have goofed...

I ordered the silver like 5 hours after pre-order began and it's still in progress between 11/02-11/10...

I MAY have goofed...
Delay shipping and take that 1 star feedback for slow shipping player

I MAY have goofed...

I ordered about 1 - 1 1/2 hrs after it went live on AT&T and mine still says the same thing estimated shipping 11/02 - 11/10

All you can do is hope right now at the moment it ships today or tomorrow if not you just contact the winner saying you are waiting for your phone to come in before you ship.

I was waiting for my X to come in before listing my 7 plus.

Back
Top Bottom