Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone know how I can lock my screen on whatever app I’m using st the moment?

My daughter likes FaceTime and YouTube but she touches the screen, rotates the phone etc

I’m on the X

So my X jus decides to stop playing sound and the volume bar and buttons frozen... had to reset all settings to get it to work again smh.

IMG_2110.jpg
Just ordered this case to try out

https://www.spigen.com/pages/classics
can't do cases but thats pretty sick

my girlfreind got me an apple watch series 3 last week for my birthday. its got cellular and everything. ive gotta say that i enjoy being able to do the most basic without having to take my phone out my pocket. i can also go to the gym without having to bring my phone with which is awesome. its a good compliment to my X

Cracked the back of my X while in a case. Dropped from less than 2 ft. Been naked ever since. Dropped last night at a restaurant, cement floor, no case- no additional damage. Wild

Lol... I remember when WWDC and other apple keynotes had their own 10+ page thread.

Now not even a single post on the official thread.

I really like the updates to ios 12.

Siri has basically turned into IFTTT, I'll accept it :pimp:

Time regulated apps is dope too. I can regulate my kids ipad time much easier now :lol:

Yo will it allow me to turn on and off my WiFi and Bluetooth when I walk in the house? I miss that a lot.

I don't see why not if you have a corresponding app that can control them from your phone.

Siri will basically control the app from your voice commands

I don't see why not if you have a corresponding app that can control them from your phone.

Siri will basically control the app from your voice commands

Ah, well, when I used IFTTT on Android it was location based, so when I parked my car in my drive way Wifi would automatically connect to my network.

Ah, well, when I used IFTTT on Android it was location based, so when I parked my car in my drive way Wifi would automatically connect to my network.
I dont remember if Siri is location based, I believe in the keynote they did touch on that tho. She had Siri automatically order her coffee every morning on the way to work or something like that.

I'm sure its possible, especially with homekit + Siri

Looks like we are finally getting grouped notifications back. It's about ****ing time

one of the only features i care about. i still don't like the way notifications look (cartoonish), i miss iOS 9 style. simple, flat, black.

my next wish is setting default apps.

Back
Top Bottom