Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
This yellow tint screen on the max is mad annoying. With truetone off of course. Played with the color filters, but still...not feeling it. Fudge..

So far so good with my Max. If y’all are having issues, just take it back to the apple store.

Regarding these leather apple cases, they are slippery when you first get them, but once it begins to wear a bit :nthat:
Need that brown and forest green next. Then the silicones. I honestly plan on keeping this one until a new form factor. I have 0 complaints :pimp:

Still having connectivity issues. I did the Network reset like some of you recommended but still faulty.

I hope 12.1 can fix this. Any chance I might have a defective phone? My wife has the same phone just different color and she doesnt have any issues.

Just ordered Max S Silver from AT&T, what case ya rocking with??

SUPCASE On my 7+ plus treated me rite all these years

Still having connectivity issues. I did the Network reset like some of you recommended but still faulty.

I hope 12.1 can fix this. Any chance I might have a defective phone? My wife has the same phone just different color and she doesnt have any issues.

i’m dealing with the same thing. phone gets stuck on 4G when i know damn well there’s LTE. i have to reset the phone then it’s fine

might have to make an appointment to see if they’ll swap it out :smh:

I feel like it’s a iOS 12 problem with the connectivity issue

I have the X on iOS 12... Wver since I did the update, my internet just shuts down randomly at least 1-2 a day... I try toggling the cellular data and it doesn’t do anything, I then reboot the phone and it fixes the problem until the next shut down

I feel like it’s a iOS 12 problem with the connectivity issue

I have the X on iOS 12... Wver since I did the update, my internet just shuts down randomly at least 1-2 a day... I try toggling the cellular data and it doesn’t do anything, I then reboot the phone and it fixes the problem until the next shut down
thought I was the only one...

****s mad annoying and its been happening A LOT

Yeah, so this wireless charger ain’t the wave :smh:

I don’t know if it’s the brand I bought or if it’s the all glass material of the phone, but this joint keeps slipping off the charger and won’t ever charge because it won’t friggen stay on.

Yeah, so this wireless charger ain’t the wave :smh:

I don’t know if it’s the brand I bought or if it’s the all glass material of the phone, but this joint keeps slipping off the charger and won’t ever charge because it won’t friggen stay on.

I have one that's tilted. It makes it good for seeing notifications and looking at them.

I copped a clear case on amazon. Not bad at all. Annnd i can use a wireless charger with it. Have my red leather apple case on stand by too.

I have one that's tilted. It makes it good for seeing notifications and looking at them.

Link?

I copped some cheapie from bestbuy for about $20 just to try it out and see if wireless charging was something I’d like.

But it’s a slippery plastic material with a pulsating LED light around it

6151600_sd.jpg;maxHeight=640;maxWidth=550

https://www.bestbuy.com/site/tzumi-...ss-charging-pad-black/6151600.p?skuId=6151600

I don’t like it at all. I might look into one that’s more rubberized with some grip.

If they put out gold AirPods to match the gold Xs Max and Gold series 4 it’s gonna he a problem for my wallet

Back
Top Bottom