Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Loving the 11 Pro Max these first two weeks. Battery is legit. Watching videos, browsing and what not. Battery life barely even goes down.

I regret getting the regular 11 Pro, should've opted for the Max.

All last year we were told to wait for the 2020 iPhone. That's the one to get. Looks super meh right now if squared off sides are the major feature

I skipped a year, and of course it's not going to be a September launch.

I wonder how Covid is going to affect things with availability.

Guess I'll have to do 3am.

I would have thugged it out, the 12 should be out at the end of September. Been on the 8 since 2016, finally upgrading this year to the midnight blue 12 if the leaks are accurate.

I tried and wanted to wait it out, but my 6S plus was on it's last ticks. Was either going to cop the 12 or get the 11 which I'm sure they would have slashed the price.

All last year we were told to wait for the 2020 iPhone. That's the one to get. Looks super meh right now if squared off sides are the major feature

I had originally gotten the 11 Pro and decided to return it and get the 11 Max. I didn't do the proper research into the size specs.

I would have thugged it out, the 12 should be out at the end of September. Been on the 8 since 2016, finally upgrading this year to the midnight blue 12 if the leaks are accurate.
I skipped a year, and of course it's not going to be a September launch.

I wonder how Covid is going to affect things with availability.

Guess I'll have to do 3am.

what’s the info on the new release? I haven’t seen anything

i have xs max but I’ll be upgrading

Is that any different than the air pods? They don't work on everyones ears. Mine for example.

Seems to be completely different fit when comparing the regular air pods with the pros.

Regular air pods fit my ears perfectly. Never once fell out in a few years of everyday use.

Air Pod Pros are a minor problem. They occasionally fall out and I regularly have to re-secure them in my ear.

The flat sides on the bigger models seems like a bad idea.

what’s the info on the new release? I haven’t seen anything

i have xs max but I’ll be upgrading
960x0.jpg

Nothing in stone but the redesign is supposed to be that of a modernized iPhone 4, the model many tout as their favorite aesthetically. I just hope this doesn't end up another Nintendo Switch where you can't find it for retail thanks to covid.

I bought the 11 Pro max on release day, then in January of this year sold the Max and got the regular pro.....I’ve been regretting since. I’m hoping the 12 max is legit otherwise I’m definitely switching my 11 pro to the max again. I like the idea of having a smaller phone, but I hate the keyboard size and the battery life on the regular pro.

I love the flat sides of my iPad Pro, but I don't know how well that would translate to a big phone. I'll probably throw it in a case if it's too uncomfortable
I can’t do the cases.
I finally broke down and added a screen protector because my keys/lighter were tearing up my iScreen at an extremely quick pace. I’m ready to take it off though and just replace the screen once the scratches get unbearable.
I swear it’s slowing the effectiveness of the touch sensitivity. The lag seems real and I find myself having trouble sliding screens.
Other than that they seem to have got a lot right with the 11.
The back of the phone is durable as far as scratches, and the sides have held up well, only damage to them are a few concrete dents from a drop here and there.
The comfort of handling the phone is Apex, those flat corners aren’t something I’d look forward to.

960x0.jpg

Nothing in stone but the redesign is supposed to be that of a modernized iPhone 4, the model many tout as their favorite aesthetically. I just hope this doesn't end up another Nintendo Switch where you can't find it for retail thanks to covid.

IF THE “12” LOOKS LIKE THIS.... IM ALL IN🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥. IPHONE 4 WAS MY FAVORITE DESIGN...THIS LOOKS LIKE A MODERN 4 :smokin

I bought the 11 Pro max on release day, then in January of this year sold the Max and got the regular pro.....I’ve been regretting since. I’m hoping the 12 max is legit otherwise I’m definitely switching my 11 pro to the max again. I like the idea of having a smaller phone, but I hate the keyboard size and the battery life on the regular pro.

12 pro supposed to come in 6.7 and 6.1 inch screen sizes.

This 11 Pro Max is the best iPhone I’ve ever had. The battery is crazy. 10 months in and my battery will still be at 60-70 percent by the time I get home after a 12 hour day. Gonna hold onto this and won’t upgrade for another year or two. This Max is the perfect size. Anything bigger than this is just OD imo. A bigger screen would just be a pain to use one handed

Also any recommendations on current MacBooks? My 2013 Retina is still going strong but I gave that to my girl for her to use for her nursing school since it’s all online now due to COVID, cause her old MacBook with the disc-drive is pretty useless now lmao

Are the base model MacBook pros worth the money? The Airs look good too compared to what they used to be. Need one for casual use not like I’m going to be running any major apps or software on it

This 11 Pro Max is the best iPhone I’ve ever had. The battery is crazy. 10 months in and my battery will still be at 60-70 percent by the time I get home after a 12 hour day. Gonna hold onto this and won’t upgrade for another year or two. This Max is the perfect size. Anything bigger than this is just OD imo. A bigger screen would just be a pain to use one handed

Also any recommendations on current MacBooks? My 2013 Retina is still going strong but I gave that to my girl for her to use for her nursing school since it’s all online now due to COVID, cause her old MacBook with the disc-drive is pretty useless now lmao

Are the base model MacBook pros worth the money? The Airs look good too compared to what they used to be. Need one for casual use not like I’m going to be running any major apps or software on it
MacBook pros are great even a "base" one

the air finally got an update and if aren't doing much on it in terms of software.. yes go with the base air and you should be set

the delays going to suck, my 7+ been dying and been overheating and was really hoping to upgrade next month

even considered getting an SE and then upgrade next year but im not sure its worth as like a 1year rental

If that’s the next one I’m gonna need to grab for all lines!

The 4 and 5 have always been my favorite iPhones!

There will be plenty of 12s to go around. Of course there may be the usual Apple manufactured scarcity, but if you’re on it right away your wait will likely be minimal. Every year I freak out and every year I have no problems getting one for the wife and I. :lol:

So would you guys recommend waiting to for the 12 or is an 11 pro max a good upgrade? I’m eligible for an upgrade and I was thinking about waiting to see if the 11’s price drop when the 12’s are announced.

So would you guys recommend waiting to for the 12 or is an 11 pro max a good upgrade? I’m eligible for an upgrade and I was thinking about waiting to see if the 11’s price drop when the 12’s are announced.

I would wait. Announcement should be coming sometime next month.

Back
Top Bottom