Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Can anybody tell me their experience with the Apple card? Is the cash back worth it?

Great card. 2% cash back on purchases using the phone/Apple Pay, 3% cash back for certain vendors (like Nike) only 1% cash back for using the physical card...but the physical card looks extremely cool :smokin

I don't even carry the physical card in my wallet, stays on my desk at home. Big fan of the app it comes with as well.

Can anybody tell me their experience with the Apple card? Is the cash back worth it?
I love it. App makes it super easy to see everything and pay balance. I use apple pay almost exclusively in US and take physical card when I travel internationally. Hotel staff love it but sometimes have trouble figuring out how to swipe it.

I would get the apple card but im trying to get rid of the ones i have now. CCs are horrible especially if you dont have the cash to pay it off in full every month and making minimum payments

/rant

Hmmm, should I upgrade from 11 pro max? Is it worth it?

I think it's just dependent on how old your current phone is and how well it functions to do your everyday activities.

I was always the type to upgrade every two years and get my money's worth of the phone and apple care.

-Drew

I think it's just dependent on how old your current phone is and how well it functions to do your everyday activities.

I was always the type to upgrade every two years and get my money's worth of the phone and apple care.

-Drew
Yall copping apple care???

CD35AE84-CC37-4A3F-9C25-E0635FA9325B.png
Tf is this b

Just pre ordered the pacific blue 12 max pro 512 gb for my fiancée

I personally went from a Xr to a 12 pro a few weeks ago just for the extra storage. But sheesh the camera is so much better :lol:

Got da blue 512gb

didnt like the other colors

hope the election doesnt cause shipping delays didn feel like driving to the store

Back
Top Bottom