Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I keep getting this pop up and can’t seem to get it to stop. Anyone had similar issues?

Attachments

• B5050B84-1479-44BA-B516-A9D0AF92A12E.jpeg
    B5050B84-1479-44BA-B516-A9D0AF92A12E.jpeg
    122.9 KB · Views: 414
Upgraded from the 8 to the pacific blue 12 pro. Got it yesterday and so far love it. Highly recommend upgrading if you’re using the 8 or older. I feel like I’m finally in 2019 (cuz F 2020) with Face ID LOL. Oh and i bought the pelican ranger case from casemate and put it on immediately. Got the protection pack so it came with a screen protector. Good fit, good quality, simple, and very protective (15ft drop). All in all, if you’re on the fence, cop the phone. Deals are too good with the carriers to pass up. Treat ya self!
Bonus = better camera to take better pics of your kicks!

Btw I’ve always owned black iPhones, and this is the first time I went with a different color. I was doubting my decision days leading up to delivery of the phone but once in hand, super happy I went pacific blue.

Wife just asked for help taking off her screen shield bc it’s cracked.... NOPE no screen shield on there,it’s def the screen cracked. Smh

thankfully only $29 deductible through AT&T protect advantage insurance

Upgraded from the 8 to the pacific blue 12 pro. Got it yesterday and so far love it. Highly recommend upgrading if you’re using the 8 or older. I feel like I’m finally in 2019 (cuz F 2020) with Face ID LOL. Oh and i bought the pelican ranger case from casemate and put it on immediately. Got the protection pack so it came with a screen protector. Good fit, good quality, simple, and very protective (15ft drop). All in all, if you’re on the fence, cop the phone. Deals are too good with the carriers to pass up. Treat ya self!
Bonus = better camera to take better pics of your kicks!

I’m same boat with the 8plus. It seems like no deal applies to me because my 8 has a bad crack. So I’m paying either full boat or one of those lease plans (which I despise). I usually buy all my phones outright but for some reason I’m dragging my feet with this one. Smdh

Anyone with the 12 mini and can speak about the battery life?

Probably too early to tell but it seems good so far - I’m going from a 21 month old X and this is the first day I’ve not been at work - where I can charge it and doesn’t get used as much - I’ve spent a lot of today browsing the internet and playing around with things - and at 2:30 I’m still at 70%. Usually by now it’s close to dead.

I got a iphone 11 trying to decide between 12 Pro or 12PM

I'm hearing the 12 Pro is actually worst than 11 but I don't like the size of the 12PM

Smh might just end up waiting

I got a iphone 11 trying to decide between 12 Pro or 12PM

I'm hearing the 12 Pro is actually worst than 11 but I don't like the size of the 12PM

Smh might just end up waiting

it's not worse, not sure where you read that.

the battery is slightly smaller, which means there may or may not be less battery life depending on your usage/optimization of apps

(lower mAh does not mean worse if software is properly optimized).

Btw I’ve always owned black iPhones, and this is the first time I went with a different color. I was doubting my decision days leading up to delivery of the phone but once in hand, super happy I went pacific blue.

The Pacific blue looks much better in person than in the Apple site photos. Glad I went with it.

I’m same boat with the 8plus. It seems like no deal applies to me because my 8 has a bad crack. So I’m paying either full boat or one of those lease plans (which I despise). I usually buy all my phones outright but for some reason I’m dragging my feet with this one. Smdh
Honestly I would go to a local repair (maybe a couple to get different estimates) to see how much it would cost to get fixed. If you can get your phone fixed and then trade it in, I would do it. The deals they have with trade in (att up to 800 and T-Mobile about 400 plus 200 loyalty) it may be worth fixing and then trading it in. Don’t drag your feet too much, it’s worth it!

Anyone with the 12 mini and can speak about the battery life?

I've had it since launch day and I'm averaging 28-30 hours in between each charge. I Facetime my parents 2x a day so they can see my son, and probably scroll through other apps 2 hours or so a day.

I've had it since launch day and I'm averaging 28-30 hours in between each charge. I Facetime my parents 2x a day so they can see my son, and probably scroll through other apps 2 hours or so a day.
thats wild

idk how people use their phones constantly and get insane times

even brand new I get long battery use the first day or two then nothing :lol:

This is my first time not having the black iPhone. Something about that gold spoke to me. The flex is too much with the 12 Pro Max when you’re on it. “You’re not gonna put a case on it?” Nah :nthat:

As far as battery life it’s really good but I’m coming from a 7 Pro so that’s taking into consideration. I will say off of full charge I can use my phone for about 30 hours before it’s dead and I’m constantly on Safari, texting, receiving calls and facetimes, and checking email constantly

Been keeping an eye on the newer macs but prob won't end up getting one anytime soon. My iPad Pro does mostly everything I need it to since work and personal stuff is all web based. Those macbooks are awesome tho, specs wise

Anyone have experience with the keyboard replacement? I read they can usually replace the keyboards in a day now. Space bar on my 2019 MacBook isn’t working on one side and barely registers on the other. Got an appointment with Apple on Friday to get it fixed. It’s covered under warranty for another 3 years but I might just sell it once it’s fixed. I usually just use my work laptop or IPad at home anyway.

Anyone have experience with the keyboard replacement? I read they can usually replace the keyboards in a day now. Space bar on my 2019 MacBook isn’t working on one side and barely registers on the other. Got an appointment with Apple on Friday to get it fixed. It’s covered under warranty for another 3 years but I might just sell it once it’s fixed. I usually just use my work laptop or IPad at home anyway.
Yea had to get my 2019 MBP keyboard replaced as well. Man I am contemplating on selling since I dont have extended warranty on mine and it just ran out literally as I got my laptop back.

Mine took a little less than a week, but I couldn't take it to an apple store here since they were closed. I had to go to an authorized apple repair shop. They diagnosed it, got it sent out the same day and hit me up in less than a week later.

Back
Top Bottom